Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help: What happens when you are in the vortex but get angry??

When you're in the vortex/alignment and all high and happy you are supposed to attract good stuff. What happens when you get upset because…

Started by Para-stasis

7 Apr 6
Reply by Seany Sean

they zig while you zag, thank goodnes,

thought of this old saying abe said decades back   I have been aksing the divine for help,   would like a higher frequency' of people In…

Started by wellness warrior

4 Feb 6
Reply by wellness warrior

PAINTING YOUR REALITY....

If you've seen "The Secret", (of course you have...) You'll remember the section where the artist painted his desired outcomes into existen…

Started by ROICE GERARD

4 Feb 3
Reply by knight

to attract somethign differnt...

i put myself in an interesting situation,  learned a lot    visiting my dad in his country, he has terminal cancer, and copd    his fa…

Started by wellness warrior

0 Feb 2

Why are there so many people saying that Abraham-Hicks are frauds lately?

I know, I shouldn't focus on the negative, lol, but it irks me since I would like to believe they are legit. Anyone have any "proof" that t…

Started by Lisette

15 Jan 30
Reply by wellness warrior

Why Do We Still Manifest Even When We Hold Resistance?

Hi Guys.. Here is something I wonder about. I'm aware that the more resistance we have around something, the more out of reach it becomes.…

Started by Relationship_Magician

4 Jan 20
Reply by Relationship_Magician

Alignment Before Action

Take the time to line up the Energy first, and action becomes inconsequential. If you don't take the time to line up the Energy, if you do…

Started by Marcy From Maui

25 Jan 5
Reply by Sir Neil

Be Happy For What's Over There Until You Manifest Being Over There!

Isn't that Abe's teachings in a nut shell? Except as I was just listening to a video again in which Abe said, do not pay attention to what…

Started by LauraO

2 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand

There is nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand than how the vibration they are offering is matching the vi…

Started by Marcy From Maui

11 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

signs whatever you ask is on its way

I am coming into a really deeper level of understanding with my manifestations and emotional control.  I am seeing "signs" everywhere now r…

Started by CaymanS

9 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service