Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (999)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be Happy For What's Over There Until You Manifest Being Over There!

Isn't that Abe's teachings in a nut shell? Except as I was just listening to a video again in which Abe said, do not pay attention to what…

Started by LauraO

2 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand

There is nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand than how the vibration they are offering is matching the vi…

Started by Marcy From Maui

11 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

signs whatever you ask is on its way

I am coming into a really deeper level of understanding with my manifestations and emotional control.  I am seeing "signs" everywhere now r…

Started by CaymanS

9 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

What Will Happen 2012?

If you haven't heard of the 2012 theory, then you might want to google search 2012 or look it up on youtube. I asked on of my friends what…

Started by Joshua

4 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

Had a dream about the person I've managed to let go of

This has happened to me a couple times now. After I have managed to let go of a person I was really in love with, I finally dreamed about h…

Started by Lora

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Lora

What do YOU do to get into Alignment???

We all want to get into alignment with source energy to manifest and attract our desires.I use several different process's to get into alig…

Started by Create Your Desires

4 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by BananasForDays

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Started by Marcy From Maui

612 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Noa Alessi

Attracting a specific person you want to date? Tips? Advice?

Hi guys! So basically everything in my life is quite good right now and one of the best thing is I met this amazing guy, he's 4 years older…

Started by OptimisticJen

14 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Stefania Clemente

My Love Life

Hello to all! Reaching out to anyone willing to give an angsty, young girl advice in regards to her love life.  I have created a predictme…

Started by Briyanna

4 Nov 28, 2016

Instead of trying not to think about him, can I change the way I feel about him?

So the goal is to reattract my lover from last year! It's been my dominate thought for months now. The easiest and quickest way to reattrac…

Started by Kundalini Girl

5 Nov 27, 2016

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service