Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (917)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If I get into the V with fantasies of a GUY during stress?

I found myself going back to my fantasy that this one cool man totally desires me and we make a life together today when I was still very s…

Started by LauraV

0 Feb 27

It is the FEELING not the picture!!

I've been studying this knowledge for quite long now, and here is what I figured out. I found that in most sources of this knowledge even t…

Started by Maciek

76 Feb 24
Reply by Jill Washington

What can i do??

Hello everybody , i recently finished reading the Secret and im so excited to try it ... but i dont think i succeed in manifisting anything…

Started by Shady Mohamed Abdl Rahman

3 Feb 19
Reply by Shady Mohamed Abdl Rahman

100 different results

Everything is vibrational. " I'm letting it in or I'm not. And I'm using lots of things as my excuse to let it in, or as my excuse not to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

9 Feb 16
Reply by Sir Neil

Understand that Law of Attraction is the great sifter.

Understand that Law of Attraction is the great sifter.  Law of Attraction is sorting everything out, and it's not your job to be the sorter…

10 Feb 11
Reply by Sir Neil

Abraham On Forgiveness

Abraham-Hicks On ForgivenessQuestioner: I was reading something that Wayne Dyer wrote, that if youdon't get past forgiving and resentment,…

16 Feb 10
Reply by Sir Neil

Whatever you Think is TRUE! Even if it's "NUTS!"

Hi All. It crossed my mind today that anything we think.... IS true! Like Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you think you ca…

Started by Create Your Desires

9 Feb 7
Reply by WonderfulGarth

Manifesting a lottery win, does anyone else want to join me in gambling manifestations?

I intend to manifest the maximum prize on a scratch off lotto ticket.  I have manifested money before on a scratch off ticket as part of a…

Started by Chunky_Monkey

7 Feb 6
Reply by I AM destined for greatness

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE !!

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE, even a smile from a friend is HUGE, a slice of bread is HUGE or a penny is HUGE. And all de…

Started by Aprin_Beauty

8 Feb 4
Reply by Sir Neil

Ever feel like sending out blessings?

Well I do. =) I wish for Tolemac to be blessed with something amazing. Why? Because I tried his grounding method and it really helped me t…

Started by Phoenix Rising

5 Feb 4
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service