Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (988)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affirmations: Is it common for your subconscious to resist?

Have you ever found that when you began working on a new affirmation, something happened in your life soon after you started (like hours la…

Started by MSPLove

16 Aug 5
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Attracting a specific person.

Hi everyone! I am new here on this forum and joined mainly for the help of attracting a specific person. I am a lady in my 20's who has bee…

Started by Leila lin

3 Jul 30
Reply by Leila lin

How do I get someone back ?

My best friend and I had an arguement that made her want to end things but I keep hope, we went downhill because of my fearful vibrations…

Started by Celine

2 Jul 30
Reply by Will Pemb

Scripting help?

Hello everyone, I like scripting, I find it enjoyable but some subjects I find it hard to start good momentum on. When I write its only wor…

Started by Evelina

8 Jul 23
Reply by Evelina

100 different results

Everything is vibrational. " I'm letting it in or I'm not. And I'm using lots of things as my excuse to let it in, or as my excuse not to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

10 Jul 16
Reply by Sir Neil

When manifesting someone... is it alright to miss that person/them?

or does it tell the universe that we are thinking of the "lack" of that person? What are your thoughts on this? Thanks.

Started by RainFairy_Lioness72

3 Jul 14
Reply by Sir Neil

Be Happy For What's Over There Until You Manifest Being Over There!

Isn't that Abe's teachings in a nut shell? Except as I was just listening to a video again in which Abe said, do not pay attention to what…

Started by LauraV

1 Jul 10
Reply by genevieve

I Need A Miracle

Hey Everyone, I've been a part of this community for a long time and have applied the LoA in many aspects of my life. I now find myself in…

Started by Elle Jacobs

5 Jul 4
Reply by QueenieAthenie

Attracting love and what is going wrong

Hi, i'm 25 and I've been trying to attract love year after year. I try letting the universe do what it has to do, but it gets frustrating a…

Started by chris

9 Jun 22
Reply by Seany Sean

How To Use Affirmation Properly

How To Use Affirmation Properly “I am, therefore I exist,” is a phrase affirming one’s existence as a being. It may be a simple phrase,…

Started by Timothy Kendrick

3 Jun 22
Reply by Seany Sean

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service