Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (917)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whatever you Think is TRUE! Even if it's "NUTS!"

Hi All. It crossed my mind today that anything we think.... IS true! Like Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you think you ca…

Started by Create Your Desires

9 Feb 7
Reply by WonderfulGarth

Manifesting a lottery win, does anyone else want to join me in gambling manifestations?

I intend to manifest the maximum prize on a scratch off lotto ticket.  I have manifested money before on a scratch off ticket as part of a…

Started by Chunky_Monkey

7 Feb 6
Reply by I AM destined for greatness

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE !!

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE, even a smile from a friend is HUGE, a slice of bread is HUGE or a penny is HUGE. And all de…

Started by Aprin_Beauty

8 Feb 4
Reply by Sir Neil of empowerment

Ever feel like sending out blessings?

Well I do. =) I wish for Tolemac to be blessed with something amazing. Why? Because I tried his grounding method and it really helped me t…

Started by Phoenix Rising

5 Feb 4

Am I making my life this way?

So...I've been trying to ease my way back into deliberate positive manifestation and LOA. I used to really heavy into it and I witnessed my…

Started by Nikki

2 Jan 30
Reply by Nikki

Help finding a process and a link to a seminar clip

Hello all I know you amazing Abrahamsters will be able to help me. There is a youtube from I believe a cruise, several years old with this…

Started by Abundance Queen

2 Jan 29
Reply by Abundance Queen

Affirmations? How Many Times?

I read one of SirNeil's posts about saying 1000x a day, for 21 days...is when you should feel some type of vibrational change. So my quest…

Started by FitLiving007

8 Jan 26

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Started by Marcy From Maui

593 Jan 26
Reply by Neva

I want my bestfriend back, can you help? please?

Hi everyone its been a while. I hope you all are doing very well and happy new year!! I have a friend who became one of my bestfriends abo…

Started by Nikki

0 Jan 21

My Inner Being Says I want to be Loved

Abe says we can have anything we want! Anything.... today my IB is throwing a fit. ...... *I want to be loved romantically a partner I date…

Started by LauraV

5 Jan 19
Reply by Princess Athena

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service