Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using chemicals?

Ive been wanting to purchase some black lights to use in my room as the light source, because I think it would look cool, but I recently ca…

Started by Max

3 Jul 31
Reply by Easefirst

I need some guidance

I've been having some progress. I've been using some push-pull kind of strategy (ignoring him and talking to other people). Now my love is…

Started by Lana

2 Jul 30
Reply by julie dickinson

How to respond to global catastrophes

Hello, everyone, Normally I post on the Secret forum, but I feel I need something a bit more advanced to help me with what I'm dealing with…

Started by SC

10 Jul 22
Reply by Sunflower

How does one visit the vortex often, practice the vibration of it often yet let go all at the same time?

After years of Law of Attraction study I GET IT! I understand how the Law of Attraction works! I'm exactly where I need to be and I am happ…

Started by Kundalini Girl

2 Jul 19
Reply by Kundalini Girl

Nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand

There is nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand than how the vibration they are offering is matching the vi…

Started by Marcy From Maui

10 Jul 14
Reply by char delato

What can i do??

Hello everybody , i recently finished reading the Secret and im so excited to try it ... but i dont think i succeed in manifisting anything…

Started by Shady Mohamed Abdl Rahman

5 Jul 12
Reply by Kini

Want to Ask Abe!

Could we evolve or manifest newer types of reproduction so we do not have to carry babies inside out bodies and damage them and give physic…

Started by LauraV

19 Jul 10
Reply by Easefirst

Law of attraction and body posture?

I've been listening to lots and lots of Abraham recording, and I love it! But a question came up for me that's bothering me about the whole…

Started by Max

1 Jul 3
Reply by Easefirst

Physical Pain

I have a pinched nerve in my neck, that is making it difficult to work, it shoots pain down my arm, it is agonizing, it's been going on for…

Started by Jennifer S

4 Jul 3
Reply by summervacation

buffer of time

Hey guys, I'm new here! I discovered the law of attraction and the teachings of Abraham through The Secret like most people. Abraham has al…

Started by Lucas

3 Jun 26
Reply by Lucas

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service