Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intention of meeting the right single guy

this has happened twice in my life   falling for someone is either married or separated but legally married, just at the level, of ok,…

Started by wellness warrior

5 Nov 9
Reply by Graysen jaxen

5 Months haven't been here almost.. Back for help! Miss you guys..

I had an ugly break-up which my EX cheated me for years with many... While the whole time I was using LOA to get him back for whole time…

Started by Sweetbobolove

4 Nov 9
Reply by Stefania Clemente

Recognize the Essence of Your Thoughts

Recognize the Essence of Your Thoughts   Even if something that you really want has not yet manifested, do you feel joyful anyway? Wanting…

Started by Marcy From Maui

21 Oct 21
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Has anyone had powerful impulses/insights while meditating?

I've been listening to Abraham Hicks for years now and they talk about the importance of meditation and how you will get impulses from sour…

Started by Spirit

6 Oct 19
Reply by Sir Festive

Law Of Attraction's 23rd Psalm

My Guidance in Life is Divine, I shall not want. It maketh me to lie down in green pastures. It leadeth me beside the still waters. It re…

Started by Giovani

11 Oct 9
Reply by Sir Festive

Is it true?

Hello PI family, A couples of days back, a friend of mine who is into psychic reading told me that LoA doesn’t work where black magic is i…

Started by Yours Forever

0 Sep 29

Is it true?

Hello PI family, A couples of days back, a friend of mine who is into psychic reading told me that LoA doesn’t work where black magic is i…

Started by Yours Forever

0 Sep 29

Songs and LOA

This one's a bit like the chicken and the egg - which came first? I've been practicing visualisation for a while and affirmations and Mind…

Started by Kasey

7 Sep 14
Reply by Stefania Clemente

Being a magnet

Can we be dream magnets. Can we attract what we desire and manifest the outcome in life. I think we can, what do you think?

Started by edmond monroe

16 Sep 14
Reply by Sir Festive

If you’re in a negative place

If you’re in a negative place, don’t think, don’t speak, don’t call anyone.  Don’t build the thoughtways.  If you’re in a negative place,…

Started by Marcy From Maui

38 Sep 13
Reply by Seany Sean

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service