Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (995)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I HAVE A LOVELY LIFE

"I HAVE A LOVELY LIFE AND THINGS ARE ALWAYS WORKING OUT FOR ME" Don't buy into the idea that what appears to be bad is only bad. Instead…

Started by Robert

8 Nov 13
Reply by Sir Neil

Can I use the LOA to make my parents want to keep this home?

I am so lucky to have grown up in the same lovely home with an amazing garden and I feel so much love and gratitude for my home and so much…

Started by hvmars

3 Nov 2
Reply by ॐDarth Intentionsॐ

Attracting an ex back? Need some help folks.

Hi everyone, I'm a longtime lurker and I had a few questions for you guys. I know that people use the law of attraction to attract many thi…

Started by IP

4 Oct 20
Reply by AA

Join me in manifesting my awesome new job!

Hey everyone, I'm very happy to be here! I love all the positive energy streaming from this place. I'm in the process of manifesting a grea…

Started by Aum

13 Oct 17
Reply by Seeker

The Universe... signs and numbers

Morning, friends... I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me with understanding if something I'm experiencing are genuine signs from…

Started by Jenny Roman

4 Oct 11
Reply by Jenny Roman

My least favorite Abraham teaching

"Abraham, how do I stop negative momentum?" "You stop it before it starts."Ugh. I've posted about this topic before, but it appears as if A…

Started by Wild & Free

7 Oct 9
Reply by Sir Neil

What is THE VORTEX???

I am having a very hard time trying to understand what the vortex is, and what vibrational energy is. Somebody please give me a very easy t…

Started by Thudmother

9 Oct 9
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Recent stock market behavior - taking it personally

Hi All I've avoided discussing this because I'm a little hesitant to publicly talk about personal finances, but this is important. Over th…

Started by Flacker Junior

12 Oct 2
Reply by Sir Neil

how do you make a focus wheel?

medical issues,  to get out of this    and live the life  I was meant to live...     thanks so much

Started by natalie

2 Sep 20
Reply by natalie

Get Happy

Have heard Abraham say this a couple of times, apparently that's all we've got to do. The question arises- how do you be happy? Would love…

Started by simi aiyar

4 Sep 20
Reply by LauraO

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service