Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,016)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Being a magnet

Can we be dream magnets. Can we attract what we desire and manifest the outcome in life. I think we can, what do you think?

Started by edmond monroe

16 Sep 14
Reply by Sir Neil

If you’re in a negative place

If you’re in a negative place, don’t think, don’t speak, don’t call anyone.  Don’t build the thoughtways.  If you’re in a negative place,…

Started by Marcy From Maui

38 Sep 13
Reply by Seany Sean

Not Wanting Other's Trying to Manifest in my life...(give unwanted advice)

So what's happened a LOT, I mean A L-O-T, is that when others have 1/2 or 1/4 of the story of my life.... even here, not just on other supp…

Started by LauraO

9 Sep 13
Reply by Seany Sean

Whatever you Think is TRUE! Even if it's "NUTS!"

Hi All. It crossed my mind today that anything we think.... IS true! Like Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you think you ca…

Started by Create Your Desires

13 Sep 8
Reply by Sir Neil

Knowing what you truly want

I tried law of attraction to get fellowship in UK but failed miserably. I don't know what went wrong.

Started by Kk

12 Aug 17
Reply by Seany Sean

Visualization or afirmations....?

Hi everyone, I just joined today. I am a firm believer in the power of our mind. I want to use that power to change something about my body…

Started by Jay

7 Aug 14
Reply by Seany Sean

UPDATE on "EX's Families rejected me out of the door"

Below was my previous post.  HELP: BF's families rejected me to enter their house 【HELP HELP HELP】 To make it simple what i wrote there to…

Started by Sweetbobolove

24 Aug 14
Reply by Seany Sean

Techniques on clearing blocks

Hi everyone, hope you are all well, I just a need some advice with clearing blocks. Like alot of people here I am wishing to manifest weal…

Started by Jackie

17 Aug 14
Reply by Seany Sean

Updated 7-25-17!!!LOA wa working now my ex may have Cancer! Help!!

Hi I'm new here and I was using LOA before I even realized it. My life was in turmoil, I was deeply depressed and full of anxiety. It was a…

Started by Nulife

12 Jul 26
Reply by Miracle18

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Started by Marcy From Maui

617 Jul 21
Reply by Tanisha Hamelin

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service