Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (883)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Principle of Patterns

Patterns are very interesting because if you watch patterns closely enough, they reveal information not only about yourself, but about othe…

Started by Grandmaster Brady Cameron

2 Feb 28
Reply by Sir Neil

The Principle of Harmony

The word harmony is probably one of the most debatable words I have ever heard. Harmony can mean many, many things to different people, onc…

2 Feb 28
Reply by Sir Neil

The Principle of Truth

There is no truth for you to experience until you create some, or you allow yourself to experience someone else’s truths. In other words, t…

6 Feb 28
Reply by Sir Neil

The Principle of Attention

Attention is another powerful creator. It will not only sustain your belief system, but will expand it. The more you place your attention o…

3 Feb 28
Reply by Sir Neil

The First Principle of Creation

It is in understanding and integrating the 30 Principles of Creation that you will gain knowledge about what is needed in order to experien…

1 Feb 28
Reply by Sir Neil

Using LOA to start the day.

During the week I wake up very early and have over an hour of free time. This upcoming week I want to use the LOA during that time to make…

Started by melon

1 Feb 25
Reply by Sir Neil

Who You REALLY Are (with an excerpt from Richard Bach)

"You don't have to work at being in the high vibration that is natural to you, because it is natural to you. But you do have to stop holdin…

Started by Lauri

10 Feb 24
Reply by Lauri

Release Negative Vibrations, I'm in a constant state of negative vibration

I'm in a constant state of fear, worry, stress, anxiety, weakness, complaining, feeling down, doubt, upset, sadness. It's no wonder, I'm no…

Started by Randy

3 Feb 19
Reply by Brian Erik

I need to speak with Abraham Hicks on moving out when your 18

I want to be move out of the house but I am living in this world where everybody says it is not possible. I am too young, I have no experie…

Started by PrincessTiana

2 Feb 19
Reply by Bruce Dee <3

..........Further to pink roses

ok I got pink roses (for those of you you who read the post june 1st) I have now intended cream roses in a more specific manner. Today my o…

Started by ALOTTA LOVE

7 Feb 18
Reply by ALOTTA LOVE

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service