Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,009)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attracting my ex back by using LOA?

Hello everybody! Hope everybody is having a lovely day or night..depending on where you are in this world.  I've been thoroughly reading so…

Started by Emmy

5 Jul 11
Reply by Benjamin Pateres Jr.

Attracting back my love with the LOA

Many of us try to attract back a lost love with the LOA. I'm currently in the process of applying the LOA to attract back my former lover a…

Started by XSparkles

8 Jul 11

For people who are recovering from a breakup

I wanted to share this link because it helped me so much today. I wanted to let go of the past so desperately and I couldn't find a way. Af…

Started by FRC

3 Jul 10

dumb luck?

?  sometimes dumb luck works out  taking a chance,   or is it law of attraction   or having a sense it would work out?   I have a lot…

Started by wellness warrior

3 Jul 9
Reply by wellness warrior

what do i do when i feel like crap??

Hi I wasnt quite sure what to use as my discussion title as it could be so many things and im not quite sure where to start now! I am in a…

Started by Debbie

29 Jul 3
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

using LOA in a sales position

Hello all. I'm looking for some guidance regarding using the laws of attraction for my current job. I'm at a sales position, and to put it…

Started by Ryan

1 Jul 1
Reply by Sir Neil

How to deal with doubt?

Hi everyone! I’m new to this community, even though I got to know Abraham and the Law of Attraction almost two years ago through their boo…

Started by Anaïs

3 Jul 1
Reply by LauraO

How I stopped getting bullied.

I have never been the fighting type or the type to just simply stand up for myself. My senior year I allowed for a specific group of people…

Started by Marilyn

3 Jun 25
Reply by Sir Neil

$600,000,000.

I told my dad that I asked for $600,000,000 and "my grid started to fill up I'm on a high flying disk and in the vortex. Then I overheard h…

Started by thecorinthian

2 Jun 19
Reply by thecorinthian

Questions about Hick's books

I am going to the book store tonight and I am going to be picking up "Ask and It Is Given" My husband and I have budgeted for me to pick up…

Started by Stephanie Larney

3 Jun 8
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service