Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (953)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's help this little guy out.

I am asking that we all stand together and co-create to get help for this little guy who needs eye surgery. https://www.gofundme.com/f26gjd

Started by Mary Barron

1 Oct 18
Reply by knight

We should ask Abe why so many of us feel so doomed in patterns?

Why we are so resistant to trust that better things can come! That we can do better, be better, and better than what we grew up with can co…

Started by LauraV

1 Oct 10
Reply by irfan asghar

How To Use Affirmation Properly

How To Use Affirmation Properly “I am, therefore I exist,” is a phrase affirming one’s existence as a being. It may be a simple phrase,…

Started by Timothy Kendrick

2 Oct 10
Reply by irfan asghar

healing my relationship with my man and relations with his family

Do You think its possible to change it using LOA? Or if not how to change me that I`ll be able to manifest better relationship and relation…

Started by Magician J.O.

2 Oct 5
Reply by Magician J.O.

Denial or LOA?

Are you thinking that applying the Law of Attraction to your life is a form of being in denial? Consider what Abraham has to say about it.…

Started by Teri

17 Oct 2
Reply by Easefirst

Join me in manifesting my awesome new job!

Hey everyone, I'm very happy to be here! I love all the positive energy streaming from this place. I'm in the process of manifesting a grea…

Started by Aum

9 Oct 2
Reply by Aum

We are PHYSICALLY growing up, but are we MENTALLY growing up ?

When attended a family gathering yesterday, I was surprised. Some cousins I met last 10 years ago when they were just about within 11 or 1…

Started by Aprin_Beauty

5 Oct 1
Reply by Sir Neil

If you’re in a negative place

If you’re in a negative place, don’t think, don’t speak, don’t call anyone.  Don’t build the thoughtways.  If you’re in a negative place,…

Started by Marcy From Maui

30 Sep 24
Reply by Flowerpatch

parents fight, sadness and jobless

hi Abers Im going through a really tough time. A death in my family has shaken me up . . My dad is fighting with my mom without any reason…

Started by fizz

2 Sep 19
Reply by Randy

you haven't been helped by my brainstorming it's because you don't know what you're missing. Every single person that I personally brainsto…

Started by Bullion Grey

0 Sep 14

Powerful Sponsors

I Heart AWeber.com

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service