Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New - Wouldn't it be Nice If... Thread

I'm unable to find any of the old threads by searching, and I knew this was an Abe way of attracting: Wouldn't t be nice if, I had choices…

Started by LauraV

28 May 8
Reply by Wonder

signs whatever you ask is on its way

I am coming into a really deeper level of understanding with my manifestations and emotional control.  I am seeing "signs" everywhere now r…

Started by CaymanS

8 May 1
Reply by LauraV

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Started by Marcy From Maui

594 Apr 30
Reply by Marcy From Maui

I want to know the outcome before it happens?

You know that in between place in something when you have trouble trusting the universe to provide the outcome you want. When you just want…

Started by LauraV

11 Apr 30
Reply by Easefirst

Mind over matter and medication side effects.

I am trying to lose weight and I'm determined and confident in doing so, but I was recently put on a medication that's side effect is weigh…

Started by Alex Lee

1 Apr 24
Reply by Sir Neil

Dollars and Happiness...

Abraham on "Dollars aren't the root of happiness..." Dollars aren't the root of happiness but they are not the root of evil either. They a…

Started by Teri

10 Apr 24
Reply by Sir Neil

I WANT TO SETTLE DEBTS

quit my job in the big city in the year 2010 for several reasons a) I was tired of being a single woman living in the city and going home…

Started by MrsL

12 Apr 24
Reply by MrsL

I got traped of what I wanted, please advise

Hello guys!First I want to apologize for my English, it isn't my native language, so I can do mistakes. My story is a bit scary I think, t…

Started by Leathas

10 Apr 14
Reply by Leathas

Looking for some guidance with getting unstuck

Hi there, I have been working with keeping my thoughts positive and looking toward solutions, rather than at absences and I think I have be…

Started by EFW

17 Apr 14
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

The Principle of Labels

Labels are interaction, reaction, and response driven.  We use them through association.  It is a way of learning for most of us.  Everythi…

Started by Grandmaster Brady Cameron

3 Apr 3
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service