Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to Ask Abe!

Could we evolve or manifest newer types of reproduction so we do not have to carry babies inside out bodies and damage them and give physic…

Started by LauraV

19 Jul 10
Reply by Easefirst

Law of attraction and body posture?

I've been listening to lots and lots of Abraham recording, and I love it! But a question came up for me that's bothering me about the whole…

Started by Max

1 Jul 3
Reply by Easefirst

I need some guidance

I've been having some progress. I've been using some push-pull kind of strategy (ignoring him and talking to other people). Now my love is…

Started by Lana

1 Jul 3
Reply by Easefirst

Physical Pain

I have a pinched nerve in my neck, that is making it difficult to work, it shoots pain down my arm, it is agonizing, it's been going on for…

Started by Jennifer S

4 Jul 3
Reply by summervacation

buffer of time

Hey guys, I'm new here! I discovered the law of attraction and the teachings of Abraham through The Secret like most people. Abraham has al…

Started by Lucas

3 Jun 26
Reply by Lucas

Does Abe Explain How to Stop....

trying everything on Earth that a person Doesn't want before they actually manifest what the REALLY do want? I've dated dozens of men, my…

Started by LauraV

2 Jun 15
Reply by LauraV

..........Further to pink roses

ok I got pink roses (for those of you you who read the post june 1st) I have now intended cream roses in a more specific manner. Today my o…

Started by ALOTTA LOVE

18 Jun 14
Reply by Sir Neil

My Dreams Of A Public Figure?

Ok, so I've been tweeking my vibes around love alot. And I can appreciate an attractive public figure in photos like the next girl.... But…

Started by LauraV

0 Jun 5

why is the negative easier to manifest????

Im asking for a little help from the forum. I want to know why negative intentions are easier to manifest in my life then postive intention…

Started by Moss

38 Jun 2
Reply by Christopher

any ideas on how u seek out "your personal calling"....?

It is my intent to network and make new friends through this forum and to help as many people as I can. I have always been good at counseli…

Started by 9sacha

18 May 25
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service