Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do You Value Most?

Do you know that your life is RUN by what you value Most?Makes sense to you probably.But when we look closer at this idea, we tend to ask o…

Started by Create Your Desires

0 Nov 5

I Love you.... Unless

I had a thought that the words "I love you," are not attachable to conditions.But yet, many of us "love" many people. We say "I love you."B…

1 Nov 5
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

Have Faith, take the First Step!

Just Get STARTED! Hi there. I know for a FACT that each and everyone of us can Be/Do/Have anything we want, NO limits! All we need to do…

0 Nov 4

My Inner Being Says I want to be Loved

Abe says we can have anything we want! Anything.... today my IB is throwing a fit. ...... *I want to be loved romantically a partner I date…

Started by LauraVLight

1 Nov 3
Reply by LauraVLight

Reliving past manifestations to create new Ones

Remembering/reliving the experience and FEELING of how something specific happened in the past is Magic for manifesting NOW! It's so impor…

2 Nov 2
Reply by Sir Neil

Relationship Guidance

Hi! I am new to this forum, and new to practicing the law of attraction (intentionally.) Thanks for stopping by this post! I feel like I am…

Started by Sally Sparrow

4 Oct 30
Reply by Brian F.

Don't meet resistance with resistance

"If you don't meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically. It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you, "I'm…

Started by Marcy From Maui

19 Oct 28
Reply by Sir Neil

release

what exactly means "release it to the univers" ? i read a cople of times that you have to forget bit what you want in life so it manifests…

Started by Filipovic

3 Oct 26
Reply by Sir Neil

Do you Trust yourself???

I believe Trusting yourself is possibly the MOST important thing in having the life you LOVE! Here is Abraham explaining how to start trust…

1 Oct 23
Reply by LauraVLight

Wanting It All Right Now

You don't want it ALL right now, any more than you want to eat every meal for the rest of this year today. You don't want it all right n…

Started by Marcy From Maui

9 Oct 18
Reply by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service