Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (888)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Abraham Quote of the Day: Be Selfish & Connect!

Hi everybody,   I opened up my inbox to find this wonderfully simple quote from Abraham:   If you're not selfish enough to want to feel goo…

Started by Lini Xarr

3 Jul 23
Reply by Sir Neil

Using Emotions to counter a financial crisis.

This morning I had a financial crisis that appeared to be spiraling out of control and ready to explode. My emotions were likewise spinning…

Started by Teri

9 Jul 23
Reply by Lisa

Is Fear Ever Helpful/Productive?

After about 8 years of studying Abe stuff, I realize fear is the cause for most of my negative thought, and likely manifestations...So hone…

Started by Lauralight1972

13 Jul 23
Reply by Lisa

I live in Garthworld where there is only love!

Come join us! There is sunshine and laughter and peaceful feelings all day long and giggles and dancing and prancing and joyful bliss in yo…

Started by Flowerpatch

0 Jul 22

Hair growth

I've been having health issues since a year or two now. I really am losing heaps of hair and am just 20 years old. I'm female and it's real…

Started by Celine

4 Jul 19
Reply by Paradiso

Abraham and the Whale Story..(so good)

Started by Lauralight1972

0 Jul 15

How to Help Parent Like Spouse More

Ah. The very popular spouse & in-law question that everybody wants to know. How do you help your parents be more kind to your spouse, o…

Started by Kendra Richards

1 Jul 9
Reply by Brian F.

Boyfriend changing - Am I attracting this?

Hi All, First I want to start off that I am not looking for generic relationship advice so please lets stick to the topic about law of att…

Started by bfly465

5 Jul 8
Reply by Flowerpatch

What is THE VORTEX???

I am having a very hard time trying to understand what the vortex is, and what vibrational energy is. Somebody please give me a very easy t…

Started by Thudmother

8 Jul 8
Reply by Flowerpatch

Can You Help Me to Ignore Physical Reality?

I find it rather challenging to ignore physical reality on my own.  Especially when I have such a strong vibrational match to my current re…

Started by love4learning

12 Jul 8
Reply by genevieve

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service