Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this the law of attraction at work? Please help

Long story short About a year ago me and this girl met and she was already talking to a guy she's known most of her life but just really st…

Started by chris

1 Feb 1
Reply by knight

Started by Celebrating Life

19 Jan 28
Reply by Roses

How to keep a relationship happy.

Is it true that if we vibrate high and maybe do BOPA then things change? My other half every now and again can say somethin really nasty ma…

Started by Infinitelove1977

8 Jan 22
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Flawed Premises and Limited Beliefs

Flawed Premises / Limiting BeliefsFrom "The Vortex" book by Esther and Jerry Hicks, pp.235-236These are beliefs that Abraham says that many…

Started by Marcy From Maui

8 Jan 21
Reply by Stephanie

Everything is vibrational.

Everything is vibrational. Everything is vibrational. "I'm letting it in or I'm not. And I'm using lots of things as my excuse to let it in…

Started by Marcy From Maui

12 Jan 20
Reply by Sir Sunshine

How could law of attraction help me with my nearly 5 year old

She is my first and eldest as I have 2 younger ones. From point potty training we have always had some issues with constpitation and soilin…

Started by Infinitelove1977

13 Jan 16
Reply by Graysen jaxen

Being a magnet

Can we be dream magnets. Can we attract what we desire and manifest the outcome in life. I think we can, what do you think?

Started by edmond monroe

17 Jan 15
Reply by Sir Sunshine

What do you do with a false alarm?

Hey! Ok, I had a situation today and I'm not sure what to make of it... My husband and I have both been using the Law of Attraction to tr…

Started by Lisa

15 Jan 8
Reply by Graysen jaxen

Manifest test

Lets start a daily experiment. Today lets manifest SOME FRESH FLOWERS. They are already on it's way. I believe I believe! Please post whe…

Started by moontree

87 Jan 7
Reply by emma

Rekindling My Passions

Hey all,Wanted to get some input: It's my dream to draw, write, and publish my own comic books some day, but I notice every time I start wo…

Started by TheSpaceMan

5 Jan 7
Reply by Sir Sunshine

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service