Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Only Talk About What We Want HERE>..

Started by Lauralight1972

15 Sep 27
Reply by Punter

Why did Jesus die? I dont get it.

Im not christian or anything like that, but I do believe that Jesus was a powerfull, deliberate creator who was really connected to source.…

Started by Astalla

7 Sep 23
Reply by xtina

I got traped of what I wanted, please advise

Hello guys!First I want to apologize for my English, it isn't my native language, so I can do mistakes. My story is a bit scary I think, t…

Started by Leathas

3 Sep 14
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Forgive and forget?

I woke up this morning completely outside of the Vortex. I was feeling blue because a serie of thoughts about a person from my past... I st…

Started by Maidelane

10 Sep 13
Reply by Lİnda Paull

Law Of Attraction- Praying to the Right GOD

Here is my article about Law of Attraction and praying to the right God/Creator.. Im a 19 year old guy and I experienced some stuff and I m…

Started by Batcan Rises

0 Sep 12

Does EVERYTHING we expose ourselves to affect what we attract?

Hi I am new here, I love attracting the things I want in life and I'm so happy to have found this great site ! I am wondering about this b…

Started by Michalea

7 Sep 10
Reply by Maidelane

Harassment free.

How can I live a harassment free life with abundance and friends using Abe methods? My folks and strangers harass me. I've always been the…

Started by Youthful One

5 Sep 7
Reply by Vortician

The stream will carry you

The stream will carry you The stream will carry you. All you've got to do, is let go of the oars. All you've got to do is stop the resistan…

Started by Marcy From Maui

23 Sep 4
Reply by Flowerpatch

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Started by Marcy From Maui

590 Sep 3
Reply by WonderfulGarth

Out of Vortex or a guidance?

Dear friends, I've been searching for answer on this question, but still haven't found one. Maybe some of you can help me with it. When y…

Started by Katarina

8 Sep 2
Reply by Katarina

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service