Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Instead of trying not to think about him, can I change the way I feel about him?

So the goal is to reattract my lover from last year! It's been my dominate thought for months now. The easiest and quickest way to reattrac…

Started by Kundalini Girl

0 Apr 20

Emotional grids.

Is feeling as if your goal is accomplished the beginning of your grid filling in?

Started by thecorinthian

2 Apr 12
Reply by thecorinthian

A Great Question for Abe

Is sugar only bad or us because we believe it is bad for us(our bodies)?

Started by LauraV

5 Apr 1
Reply by Roses

But I don't want a replica!

Started by LauraV

6 Apr 1
Reply by ॐDarth Intentionsॐ

LOA and Toddlers/Kids

Hi You All, I am persistent in following the path of happiness, contrast, manifestation. I am doing better. Better it gets, Better it gets…

Started by Lightline

0 Mar 16

Dont give up or lose hope this is my breakup

Where do i begin, its been a long time since i posted or used LOA so i moved from montreal to edmonton, and i was with a old ex that moved…

Started by Shawn

0 Mar 14

If you’re in a negative place

If you’re in a negative place, don’t think, don’t speak, don’t call anyone.  Don’t build the thoughtways.  If you’re in a negative place,…

Started by Marcy From Maui

34 Mar 1
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Dealing with negative thoughts and days!

Hi there! I would like to know what do you do when you are one moment so energized and believe in LOA and the other moment everything seems…

Started by Sarah

10 Feb 25
Reply by Jessica Fuller

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Started by Marcy From Maui

601 Feb 15
Reply by Neva J. Howell

Attracting bad? Really ?

I got inevitably got into accident at an intersection. I had the green arrow to turn. I then proceed with my left turn having the arrow al…

Started by Charles E

3 Feb 13
Reply by Jessica Fuller

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service