Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,505)

Featured Discussions

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions And Rules Of Conduct

Welcome To The Powerful Intentions Community! The entire P.I. Team is here to assist and co-create with you if you choose! First and Fore…

Started by Marcy From MauiLatest Reply

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Happy New Year! What's Your Powerful Intentions For 2014?

Happy New Year! I know everyone does the usual list of resolutions,  goals or whatever, for New Years. While it may be an annual tradition…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hopeless or deciding to do grad school from the streets or shelter

I am stumped when it comes to housing. I keep sleeping in shelters and now on the street. I am judging myself if it makes me brave or not r…

Started by ArtistLaura

0 42 minutes ago

How to make 'timing' right

This is in regards to "timing isn't right..."... How can a person use law of attraction to have it NOW?

Started by Hina Muzzaffar

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Dorothy

distancing yourself from the opinion of others...

so i have been focusing on this part for the last two days on my spiritual journey. its not rocket science that one can not control the opi…

Started by sosin

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Dorothy

Happiness

How to be happy? Just fed up with circumstances not changing, yet everyone else in my reality seems fine. Loving partners, jobs, cars, frie…

Started by Emmeline

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Magical Love

Being Honest vs Being Lied To

I see lying as a wrong thing But sometimes people lie in order to avoid something, or out of fear that something will happen My first ques…

Started by AA

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Magical Love

How do we let go of the pain

Just want to know what you think. How do we let go of the pain? Does this mean we just have to forget about it and never look back? Do we…

Started by Aica

8 3 hours ago
Reply by Magical Love

how do i have a good day everyday?

what do you guys say to yourself every morning to make yourself feel good, and have a good day? i need some help because, its hard to conv…

Started by Wrestling2091

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Magical Love

Who or what IS the Universe?

I have always heard the term, "Universe", and how HE or IT will deliver for us. The challenge I have is that I feel it turns us from the co…

Started by ed

54 3 hours ago
Reply by Magical Love

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

13791 11 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

Let's Talk About Living in the Moment

I'm sitting here, noticing that I'm always in a big freaking hurry to read posts (here and on Facebook, my two most visited social networks…

Started by Hooked on Sparkles

29 18 hours ago
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service