Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,465)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did You Know?

If you can catch it EARLY ENOUGH - in other words: Zero Tolerance - and Keep your focus on something that feels good - it takes ONLY 60 to…

Started by illusions

2 yesterday
Reply by Sir Neil

New to practicing LoA. I have questions

Hey everybody, Back in late November, my ex girlfriend split up with me due to her general unhappiness in life.  She suffers from severe an…

Started by Chris

26 on Friday
Reply by London Guy

How does one bounce back from all the the sad events that happened recently?

Hello, I’m open for suggestions on how to bounce back from all the sad events? I did some techniques like visualizing, scripting, ignoring…

Started by Sigwa

3 on Friday
Reply by Dorothy

Is anyone familiar with Vishen Lakhiani's Becoming Limitless program?

So he's got this advanced LOA program where they go very deep into spirituality. I saw his entire video and felt really comfortable with wh…

Started by David

7 on Tuesday
Reply by London Guy

Dangerous 5G technolgy is coming soon - does it scare you?

I came across this Youtube video on the dangers of 5G internet technology and it puts me in a fear vibration.  It scares me.  Because it's…

Started by Ndacloud

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Flowerpatch

Biblical proof for the law of Attraction.

Hi everyone. I first discovered the Law of Attraction in July. At the time I was going through the greatest struggles of my life and then I…

Started by WBO

1 Feb 11
Reply by Beach Guy

ARE YOU LIVING FOR THE PERFECT DAY IN YOUR FUTURE, OR ARE YOU LIVING TODAY?

My Whisper today should help you become more grounded in your 'today time' and open up your mind to the importance of taking advantage of…

Started by CoachDoug

3 Feb 10
Reply by RockinRobin

For single people....

Read an adorable saying for single people:   If you're still single, it means that God isn't ready to share you yet.     I thought it was c…

Started by Dark Vorona

19 Feb 10
Reply by Dorothy

PLAY THE IMAGINATION GAME...It's Fun! Maybe Life Changing!

Greetings readers worldwide... I would like to give you a simple game you can play with your Imagination that may help open your mind, aw…

Started by CoachDoug

4 Feb 10
Reply by Dorothy

3 Ways to Cope with the Loss of a Loved One

In this video, I discuss three ways that can help you cope with the loss of a loved one. The first way is to practice mindfulness. This w…

Started by julie dickinson

1 Feb 9
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service