Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,473)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Reminder That Reality Can Shift in an Instant

Something interesting happened to me this morning. I was eating a bowl of cereal - generic version of fruity pebbles.  And as I was eating…

Started by Ndacloud

17 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

Manifest a Specific Person.

Just wanted to ask some of your thoughts regarding this. I encountered LOA last year trying to win my ex back (didn’t happen) but over the…

Started by Sigwa

3 yesterday
Reply by Dianne Pelaez

Some stuff I don't get...

Hi everyone, I've been wondering a little while ago and realized that I still haven't figured out why have some stuff happened to me or are…

Started by The Awesome Badass

3 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

I've never got what I desired and the universe keeps giving me bad luck

So I've been bullied by my uncle, aunts, been bullied by my community. ive lost my mom, my sister abuses me, my aunties are indifferent to…

Started by Amritpal

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Dianne Pelaez

When Everything Seems to be going wrong, is it?

I had moved to Phoenix, AZ. I went to see the U there and then quickly the one in Tucson. I had resolved to stay in the greater PHX area. B…

Started by ArtistLaura

0 on Wednesday

Is it too superficial to want to be attractive?

Hi everyone, how are you? I was thinking recently and I realized that I'm almost 24 and had been with really few people, while people that…

Started by The Awesome Badass

10 on Tuesday
Reply by The Awesome Badass

What aspect do you focus on for a stable relationship

Now that I have learnt about the LOA I can tell that the events in my dating life correspond to my vibrations.  But I am not too happy with…

Started by ∞Infinity∞

19 on Monday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Remember Where Your Source is!

Hey everyone, yes, I know it was a super long time since my last video but as you can tell from the last vlog I posted, things got crazy. I…

Started by Inner Child

7 on Sunday
Reply by Inner Child

Are curses real?

This sounds like a ridiculous question but I had to ask:   Around two weeks ago I refused to give money to a Gypsy who had tried to read my…

Started by Sakura

17 on Sunday
Reply by ArtistLaura

How Do I get the U to GIVE ME A NEW WORKING LAPTOP?

I have a MAJOR BUSING CARRIER STEAL MY NEWER LAPTOP, like 4 years ago. I NEED A LAP TOP, I CANNOT EVEN WORK AT ALL WITHOUT ONE. I'VE BEEN U…

Started by ArtistLaura

3 on Sunday
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service