Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,501)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Age and reaching for goals, doing more in the moment that makes you happy.

I am pushing 50. I have goals. But some seem a distance into my future. Three people I knew have passed in the last 8 years. Time is starti…

Started by ArtistLaura

1 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

What is LOVE?

We all know that one explanation for love, or rather lust, is nature's mechanism to sustain humanity. We are attracted to the opposite sex…

Started by Fiona Liao

36 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

WHAT IS THIS!

Every time I let him go, I’ll spend a few days feeling lighter, and then he’ll just re-capture my mind and thoughts and I’ll just miss him…

Started by River

11 on Monday
Reply by River

Why The Law of Attarction Doesn't Work For You

One of the biggest misconceptions about manifesting and LOA is that you don’t have to do anything or change what you’re doing every day to…

Started by Inner Child

5 on Monday
Reply by Inner Child

I want to manifest being limitless , please help

Just saw the movie  I want to manifest being like him (maximizing my potential beyond boundaries) but not taking provigil or any other sup…

Started by mohit mahan

13 on Sunday
Reply by Sir Autumn

Simple but quite cool

I saw this today on one of Steve Pavlina's blog posts: "When thoughts of resentment came up, I brushed them aside and said to myself, “For…

Started by QueenieAthenie

3 on Sunday
Reply by Sir Autumn

FROM A REQUEST FOR HELP ON 2-11 TO 6 times Money IN HAND ON 2-19!!!!

I asked for help on  Feb 11th, we were snowed in on the east coast and my job was closed down without work for a week.  No work from my job…

Started by Alycjah Neal

11 on Sunday
Reply by Sir Autumn

Famous or Known People that know the Secret

Who are some Famous or Known people that are not mentioned in the book, that you think know the Secret Here are mine: Mike Vallely(Pro Skat…

Started by Johnny Law

11 on Sunday
Reply by ArtistLaura

Visualized my day this morning and...

I had an amazing day!!! Almost everything that I visualized this morning happened!! Very happy with my first try!!  Thought I'd share :)

Started by Anty

5 on Sunday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

If you have health issues you must see HEAL on NETFLIX!

It is a powerful documentary demonstrating the power of law of attraction. Check it out! It has EFT in it also! https://www.netflix.com/tit

Started by Flowerpatch

1 on Sunday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service