Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you ever notice that...

the minute you give into temptation to think that the world is a crazy place full of crazy people, it cooperates with you and shows you com…

Started by ArtistLaura

3 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

Do you ever have 'un-deliberate' positive thoughts?

By un-deliberate thoughts, I mean ones which you aren't necessarily consciously thinking. You're not making a deliberate effort to think th…

Started by Sir Neil

7 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

What are some ways I can gain wealth without working a second job?

I've already scripted that I marry someone that has wealth, but what are some other ways? The lottery is one way, but that's a bit hard to…

Started by David

0 on Thursday

Getting back together with my lover

Hello guy , i hope you re all doing fine , i have little question to ask , now i m manifesting my lover back into my life when she is with…

Started by taki eddine

0 on Thursday

"Gratitude"Dr. Emmons’ research

your basic level of happiness is set at a predetermined point. If something bad happens to you during the day, your happiness can drop mome…

Started by Jem

6 on Thursday
Reply by Sir Neil

Your dream can come through

I have been struggling, and still am, with money almost all my life. Cant really see to give up my resistance for some reason.Anyhow, I do…

Started by msfantasia

11 on Thursday
Reply by Sir Neil

What Others Think of You Is None of Your Business

Every thought, view, or opinion we have is from our reality. The same goes with other people. So rather than letting other people’s opinion…

Started by Era

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Neil

How you feel about yourself is what you attract into your life

Hello everyone, this is something which has just come to me as I was reading another post, so I thought I would throw it open and see what…

Started by Sir Neil

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Neil

Based on your own personal experience, please help

Hi there lovely PI community. I need your help. I want to stop missing the man I have loved for almost 4 years now. It was long distance. W…

Started by River

21 on Wednesday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Abraham's view on death

I attended the funeral of my girlfriends Aunt today who died after a lengthy battle with cancer and I started to wonder about death and I r…

Started by Greg M

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service