Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,493)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have no basic trust at all

Hi, I haven't been here for quite a while, but I have a question today that plagues me. I had a lot of anxiety in my life, panic attacks,…

Started by kulalula

28 on Wednesday
Reply by kulalula

Heal Your Life Summit

Know there are some Louise Hay fans here so sharing this free summit, enjoy: https://www.youcanhealyourlifesummit.com/

Started by Magical Love

0 on Wednesday

Do we mostly equate being poor with being unhappy?

I am really low, almost no income. My attitude is I am glad o be surviving, and be given basics like good, sometimes housing free, but how…

Started by ArtistLaura

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Magical Love

Your Wish Is My Command

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your d…

Started by The Genie

1825 on Wednesday
Reply by ArtistLaura

Past lives of loved, courted people

So some people I guess people are more attracted to then others.  I guess a lot of lot of famous people get love, but there are several who…

Started by Amritpal

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Magical Love

Manifesting Experiment! Try it with me!

The experiment is to pick something to attract into your life for fun with in a certain amount of days of your choice. :) With in the next…

Started by Daydream

374 on Tuesday
Reply by emma

Animals

I want to simply express how grateful I am for all of the animals on our planet. They instantly lift me up with their authentic loving ener…

Started by Flowerpatch

3 on Tuesday
Reply by emma

LOA and the football World Cup

Something a bit different to posts about reunions with the ex, or lottery wins; because there is a marvellous jamboree of sport and self-ex…

Started by Sir Neil

94 on Tuesday
Reply by Amritpal

What is your favorite video?

I don't know if this video has been posted here already, but it is a must watch for everyone. What is your favorite video?Jessica's "Daily…

Started by Nilufar

152 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

55x5 Method Doesn’t Have the Power—You Do

The 55x5 method is where you write an affirmation fifty-five times (in one sitting) for five days straight. It can help you focus, and incr…

Started by Brian Freedman

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service