Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,422)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOA and the power of forgiveness

Forgiveness is often portrayed as an ultimate spiritual answer to just about any problem in life, but explanations of its power are often v…

Started by Sir Neil

40 on Wednesday
Reply by Great Believer

An amazing youtuber I came across

Hey guys! I wanted to share this amazing youtuber Dylan James https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96Ek-bKKFbRESy8JYvlq-A His explanation for…

Started by Hina Muzzaffar

2 May 19
Reply by emma

Easiest Ways to Scientifically Prove LOA

I was thinking taking photos at a traffic stop randomly and the colors of cars would be near each other beyond normal statistics of chance!…

Started by ArtistLaura

2 May 19
Reply by Great Believer

Have you ever heard the universe speaking to you?

My last 2 days have been awesome. What i'm trying to tell you is that the most you believe the faster the universe speaks to you and respo…

Started by Michael Angelo

10 May 18
Reply by Sir Neil

Things being repeated, why does it happen?

Sometimes I can be talking to somebody and they mention something and later on (often that same day) somebody else mentions the same thing…

Started by Ally

9 May 18
Reply by Roses

Angels--any good stories?

Dear Ones Angels have always fascinated me. I’ve never felt that I should worship them, I’ve always believed that they were sent to help me…

Started by Barbara

22 May 17
Reply by Sir Neil

THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

I think this no longer NEEDS an explanation . . . LET'S PARTY!

Started by Rascal

3266 May 17
Reply by Robert

"Expectation is a mindset" bob proctor

"Expectatation invokes the laws of attraction"Bob proctor "expectation is a mindset" Bob proctorI love his words of wisdom he reminds us th…

Started by Janice Geddes

14 May 17
Reply by Dorothy

A story of LOA at work.

A large group of my daughters friends, who are teenagers, have been whining since Monday that they had to go back to school after the holid…

Started by Hope-Floats

5 May 16
Reply by Dorothy

What you give energy to

"what you give energy to it expands" Lisa Nichols of the secret This is a very important note Focus on Joy,Love , health and abundance

Started by Janice Geddes

2 May 16
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service