Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith in My Passion

Here is the basic trouble I run into. I'm an equine massage therapist and saddle fitter. My goal is to provide a vehicle for horse and ride…

Started by Bob

4 May 6, 2008
Reply by Bob

Just starting out!

Hello, I am new here! I have just finished reading the secret and I feel inspired! I really want to use it to bring lots of positive things…

Started by MC

6 May 6, 2008
Reply by MC

PI Support most welcome please!!

I have been searching for a new job for over a year and I have been keeping positive even though I have had negative responses one after th…

Started by Stein

9 May 6, 2008
Reply by Gp

Favorite prayer as suggested by Nickko

This is not a prayer but it is a great quote from Joel Osteen, Your best life no "The bible says, "If you walk with wise men, then you're…

Started by ~~

0 May 5, 2008

Is this Manifestation?

I want a copy of The Secret DVD and book, and I can buy it in my bookstore, and I have the money, but should I wait for something magnifice…

Started by J.C.

4 May 5, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

I Will Remember You

NEW FREE TEN DAY COURSE BY LARRY HOCHMAN "Crash Course In Creation" http://NoMoreHoldingBack.com/create *** *** *** Lately I've had Sara…

Started by Larry Hochman

0 May 5, 2008

My boyfriend is a workaholic!

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months now,i love him and he says he loves me, but these few months has been difficult because hes spen…

Started by positivelife

9 May 5, 2008
Reply by Awesome

how to leave a bad sexual habit for a young man...reaaly need help.

hi, every one. i am facing a problem of having a some sexual habits from last some years. i dont want to do any such things masterbration.…

Started by ppu

0 May 5, 2008

I would like to create a beautiful planet in the universe, Need some Help.

This planet would have beautiful beaches, dolphins swimming in clear blue waters, mermaids laughing, angels singing, fairies dancing, it wo…

Started by Hilda Macdonald

2 May 4, 2008
Reply by Teri

Lets talk and make new friends around the world

Hello All, and Welcome, Lets all talk about anything we want to, lets just meet new friends and make a better world. You can talk about any…

Started by Patty

10 May 4, 2008
Reply by Rascal

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service