Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting Teleseminar for Those Interested - Sorry for the Last Minute Posting

Hello; There will be a FREE teleseminar on "Being Your True Self and the Responsibility of That True Self" tonight at 8:00pm EST. This is…

Started by Personal Development

0 May 13, 2008

Negative Neighbor

Hi--- Here I am just going about my day---a wonderful day. I've read my intentions,put an entry in my gratitude journal, read my positive i…

Started by Annie

3 May 13, 2008
Reply by Teri

New to the secret, but i feel it

I have been studying the secret for about a month and other stuff for about a year. I really can feel it working in me, one thing that i wi…

Started by martin

6 May 13, 2008
Reply by martin

Need healing, or want to help those who do? Join Healing Hearts!

I have formed a new Group (imagine that!), dedicated to bringing those in need together with the Healing Hearts that abound in the PI famil…

Started by Sim Plicity!

1 May 13, 2008
Reply by Sim Plicity!

This works but has always been tweaked---WHY

I DO BELIEVE this works to some degree. I have been doing this for MANY years however, here lies the problem and I am using REAL examples…

Started by Happinessisme

4 May 13, 2008
Reply by Happinessisme

I think it's working!!!

When I started applying the Secret to my life I was amazed at the amount of negative thoughts I had. As I changed those into more positive…

Started by Sky

6 May 13, 2008
Reply by Sky

* First Timer *

Hello All, I am very new to The Secret, I was introduced to it recently by someone I met (who is now a dear friend) while travelling in In…

Started by Shimmy

4 May 13, 2008
Reply by Shimmy

Oprah Winfrey - The Secret

Does anyone know where I would be able to watch this!! I have tried you tube, oprah winfreys website, i have even tried to purchase it!!!…

Started by Caroline

1 May 13, 2008
Reply by William Yeoh

emotions

I love using the Secret. About three weeks ago I had about four days in a row of bliss, joy, love, gratitude, etc.. It was wonderful. There…

Started by kari

10 May 12, 2008
Reply by Baron Kinder

Starting a New Life and Need Encouragement

My wife and I quit our jobs and moved to TX to be with our daughter and grandkids because the youngest has multiple health problems. We wer…

Started by Jerry R

3 May 12, 2008
Reply by Hilda Macdonald

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service