Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When LOA worked with a twyst of confusion?

Hi everyone. I am new to the forums and wanted to ask a question, by first sharing my MS and experience after watching the 'Secret". I've…

Started by GodSent

8 May 3, 2008
Reply by GodSent

Anyone here in Seattle?

I have met so many wonderful people here and on other sites, and while cyberspace is a great vehicle, I would love to meet like-minded peop…

Started by Leslie

0 May 3, 2008

The Opus movie

Anyone seen it? Worth of watching?

Started by Ellard

0 May 3, 2008

Good Article

http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/moneyhappy/79959;_ylt=AgbOHxMGwWnKpzjQomxXrdS7YWsA I think this Laura person wrote a pretty good a…

Started by Private Powerful Intender

0 May 2, 2008

Wise words of a Hopi indian.

Nice to see this movie, our spiritual connection with earth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7cylfQtkDg Part two http://www.youtube.com/wa

Started by kees52

0 May 1, 2008

Near Death Experience?

Aloha brothers and sisters, I apologize first of all for starting a personal topic as one of my first posts but I have no one else to talk…

Started by trickstar

3 May 1, 2008
Reply by Jan aka HAYA...

Any advice - alcoholic partner in denial

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has any advice or support? I have a truly wonderful loving boyfriend whom I love so much that I cannot e…

Started by livelovelaugh

11 May 1, 2008
Reply by livelovelaugh

Practicing the Law

Funny how things work out. Yesterday I registered to this site, and had time to read a few things and even read an article about the LOA wh…

Started by Ann

2 May 1, 2008
Reply by Ann

Will the man i love ever marry me?

I have been in a relationship with a man for the last 4 years, during which my partner has left me "forever" more than 15 times, sometimes…

Started by parthy

3 Apr 30, 2008

The origin of the term "law of attraction"

I have wondered just who was the first person (in the west) to use the term "law of attraction"? Ralph Waldo Trine writes about the law of…

Started by michael2479

2 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by michael2479

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service