Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need your help please

I have an online business and my web design company has taken my site down over a unrelated dispute, as you can imagine it is causing me im…

Started by krishna

5 May 12, 2008
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

nagging little thoughts - almost a game

Hello, since i started reading and learning about the law of attraction and the power of thoughts, i feel like my mind "plays little tricks…

Started by happyocean

8 May 12, 2008
Reply by Baron Kinder

Attracting an unwanted event etc Opinions,Insight....

Last night was scary for me and my family. We woke up to the smoke alarm blaring at 1:30 in the morning. We had a small fire that started o…

Started by Holly

12 May 12, 2008
Reply by Debbie Greene

Are we not allowed?

Can someone tell me if we are not allowed to give links to other great self help programs? I just posted a link to something that is awesom…

Started by Andrae

0 May 12, 2008

It's really happening!!!!!!!!!!

I started reading "The Secret" in March of '07. The 1st thing that I did after reading the book was to go online and get pictures of the th…

Started by Ann

15 May 12, 2008
Reply by Cappy

When was this site created?

Hello everybody! This site is amazing and really user-friendly. I've been looking for a site like this for a while. Can somebody tell me w…

Started by susimuggle

1 May 12, 2008
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Need Some Extra Power. Some motivation Please.

Let me just start at the beginning. My girlfriend and I started going through a rough time. She began to get really distant from me and eve…

Started by Joshua Sterling

4 May 12, 2008
Reply by Joshua Sterling

I'm very upset with myself( I'm a perfect example of what you should not do.

I found my very first and only board and was amazed at how everything, except one thing, I've received AND how with my thoughts I destroyed…

Started by Aaliyah

9 May 12, 2008
Reply by Rachel LS

Newbie - venting!!!

Hi All I am 15 minutes old on here, I hope your all well and happy today!! I am writing this post so I can put what I am thinking down. My…

Started by Caroline

4 May 12, 2008
Reply by Caroline

Using the Secret in Relationships

I have been thinking so much about my life and how I have used The Secret many, many times with out even knowing. Something that is very im…

Started by liza

0 May 12, 2008

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service