Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,472)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eckhart Tolle on Oprah

Have any of you signed up for the 10 wk class? If so, what are you getting from this very enlightened man? I find I'm connecting more and m…

Started by Lou B

3 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Lou B

Law Of Attraction

Is anyone from RI or near by states? I would like to get together with like minded people.

Started by Lou B

4 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Lou B

i cant find u

i realy slow at this i can find u

Started by MICHAEL J BOUNASIS

1 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Patty

The Inner Peace of The Oracle

One must stay upon The Path once The Oracle has fulfilled one's Inner Desire for Peace...

Started by LADY M CLUMP - SIR C GREEN

5 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by LADY M CLUMP - SIR C GREEN

I asked a question

I asked a question on here why can't I find it someone please send me a message on my profile as to how to work this thing

Started by dspcpa

2 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Chris

Can one search for local members here?

Is there a way to search the members for others who live near you?

Started by michael2479

3 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Chris Tinney

where has all the old posts gone?

I love the new site and its new features but where have all the old threads gone there were a lot of discussions there that I loved and tha…

Started by lena

1 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Chris Tinney

How Do I Save videos

Ok I finally got the visualtion tools to working for the secret to riches and I have dail up so I have to download them all the time can a…

Started by dspcpa

0 Apr 26, 2008

Help with photos

Hi, Can anyone assist me with moving one of my photos to becoming my main profile photo? So far nothing I try works. Actually the only wa…

Started by James D'Alesandro

2 Apr 25, 2008

Sydney Meetups

We held a meeting last Sunday in Sydney Our next meeting is on Sunday 4th May at 1pm Feel free to contact me for details :) I would also…

Started by Mark

0 Apr 25, 2008

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service