Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,546)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BAD day

Hi Today was such a bad day... I woke up very positive.... that everything was going to be fine... then my stupid husband... blamed me for…

Started by Hoffie Oman

12 May 8, 2008
Reply by Awesome

So much to read and take in....

Hi all i am new to the forum, and i am getting so confused on what information to take in.I started off a few days ago making notes and say…

Started by nets

4 May 8, 2008
Reply by nets

Any one here from SaintPetersburg or Pinellas County?

Just here looking for closer connections to increase my circle of spiritual freinds, I'm hoping the closer you are to me the faster I reci…

Started by Victoria's Secrets

0 May 8, 2008

THANKSGIVING POSTER

Hello to everybody. First at all, I will excuse for my level of English. I´ve spent so much time without practice but now I'm sure I'll get…

Started by Antonio Jurado

5 May 8, 2008
Reply by andrea

Look at this. This is the planet we call Earth. Just look at it. Isnt it hypnotic? Look at its beauty. Look at how the clouds swirl like…

Started by Free

0 May 8, 2008

Failing at feeling positive...

Normally, I'm really good about feeling, well, good. But the ex who I love, texted me and asked which Lunch I went to on campus, and said…

Started by Live to Ride <3

11 May 8, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

For The Next 3 Days.........

I am a freebie trader. I know a lot of you will not know what I'm talking about here, and that's ok. All I need are some strong positive vi…

Started by SincereBaskets

6 May 8, 2008
Reply by William Yeoh

too late?

I've been home all day today and stewing in a horrible thought that I really don't want to happen and I was wondering if it was too late to…

Started by lena

2 May 7, 2008
Reply by INNERVISION

Powerful intention needed

Hi folks this is freebird and i posted a question about how to frame this positively last weekbut as i am brand new to this I guess i need…

Started by freebird

4 May 7, 2008
Reply by Lily Seymour

Hello. New here and new to The Secret

I learned of The Secret from a friend I met through FreeLunchRoom (FLR) where I do my freebie trading. Then, I ordered the book and watched…

Started by SincereBaskets

4 May 7, 2008
Reply by goodhappens

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service