Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,546)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My fiance can be negative...

Especially when it comes to his voice. He wants to be a really great singer, and he gets better and better all the time, and he already has…

Started by Jennifer

22 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by QueenieAthenie

A positive thought for me, please!

Hello everyone! I need assistance and guidance from all of you in a very important matter: ever since I started working (that is five year…

Started by darkness

2 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Dee

Mobile blogging??

Any clue if these new blogs of ours can support mobile blogging? Specifically, I want to post to my blog from my email. Most blogs have d…

Started by The Doug

0 Apr 28, 2008

Personal Realities for Kyra!

Well, I am not really trying to start a discussion, but I just want to share this with anyone who will listen. I am here because I truly be…

Started by Kyra

6 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Kyra

Eckhart Tolle on Oprah

Have any of you signed up for the 10 wk class? If so, what are you getting from this very enlightened man? I find I'm connecting more and m…

Started by Lou B

3 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Lou B

Law Of Attraction

Is anyone from RI or near by states? I would like to get together with like minded people.

Started by Lou B

4 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Lou B

i cant find u

i realy slow at this i can find u

Started by MICHAEL J BOUNASIS

1 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Patty

The Inner Peace of The Oracle

One must stay upon The Path once The Oracle has fulfilled one's Inner Desire for Peace...

Started by LADY M CLUMP - SIR C GREEN

5 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by LADY M CLUMP - SIR C GREEN

I asked a question

I asked a question on here why can't I find it someone please send me a message on my profile as to how to work this thing

Started by dspcpa

2 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Chris

Can one search for local members here?

Is there a way to search the members for others who live near you?

Started by michael2479

3 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Chris Tinney

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service