Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,465)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Art of Living Well

They say the masters at the art of living make little distinction between their work and their play, their labor, and their leisure, their…

Started by Chris Tinney

2 Feb 8
Reply by Sir Neil

Where do you get your subliminals?

I've read a lot about subliminals. I became interested especially when reading success stories about it. So I tried to look for youtube sub…

Started by Cassandra

11 Feb 8
Reply by flower girl

Can Anyone Tell Me Something More About "The Remembering Technique"?

Hi everyone, what's up, how have you been? :) Recently, I read about "The Remembering Technique" on LoA subreddit, but the thread was delet…

Started by The Awesome Badass

5 Feb 8
Reply by London Guy

Hi Guys, hope you can shed some light.

I made a rush decision to take a licensure exam. It was my 3rd take (we only get to take 3 chances and if you still fail you have to take a…

Started by Sigwa

4 Feb 7
Reply by London Guy

Tricky situation

I am in a bit of a dilemma. My father has been diagnosed with osteoporosis and the ortho said he needs to be operated. Also, my existing ho…

Started by cleopatra

10 Feb 7
Reply by Dorothy

LOVE

Hi There, LOVE - wonderful feeling...  So sometimes we get attracted by opposite sex so easily.  Let me say my own example: I met a guy. A…

Started by Sonika

6 Feb 5
Reply by ArtistLaura

H2O and the LOA

I have heard a little about how water can be influenced by words and thought and wonder if it can help manifestation. Like if I drank more…

Started by Jeffree

15 Feb 5
Reply by London Guy

New video: How to calm anxiety and depression, live in the magic of the now :)

Hi Loves, In this video I talk about how you can calm your states of anxiety and depression with a simple and quick breathing exercise. Dep…

Started by julie dickinson

3 Feb 5
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Have you ever heard the universe speaking to you?

My last 2 days have been awesome. What i'm trying to tell you is that the most you believe the faster the universe speaks to you and respo…

Started by Michael Angelo

9 Feb 4
Reply by Sir Neil

Do You Think It's Ok to Want to Be Spoiled?

When I first started reading and studying this stuff, I watched the Abe videos on Youtube(frequently and there were only less than `100! On…

Started by ArtistLaura

3 Feb 3
Reply by Astro

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service