Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,513)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everything is a miracle.

I like to live life as if everything is a miracle. As if miracles happens everyday. Once you are able to hold on to the believe that miracl…

Started by Blessed Princess Natasha

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

Love Your Enemies, Love ALL

It is times like these we need to be reminded.   "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of…

Started by Renan

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Magical Love

Are You Too Busy Living a Crappy Life to Create a Fabulous One?

As we know, in order to create the life we want, we need to feel good most of the time. And whether you're following Abraham-Hicks, or Loui…

Started by illusions

0 on Tuesday

Uplifting, Empowering and Inspiring Quotes

Uplifting, Empowering and Inspiring Quotes:   http://www.triumphofhappiness.com/happiness/open-infinite-riches-universe/

Started by Zlatoslava

292 on Tuesday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Neville Goddard's Method and Falling Asleep Too Soon.

Hello everyone :-), I've been rereading a lot of Neville Goddard lately. Since I would love to manifest living in a certain area of my town…

Started by Salome

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Sir Neil

Just For Laughs

In these days of stress and tension, it is quite a relief to put a little smile on your face or laugh to ease the pressure. Laughter reduce…

Started by Sebastian Keene

1339 on Tuesday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Is This Enlightenment?

Hey there, while reading Byron Katie's book A Thousand Names for Joy last night, (which is the first time I have read any of her material)…

Started by Jared James

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

Animals

I want to simply express how grateful I am for all of the animals on our planet. They instantly lift me up with their authentic loving ener…

Started by Flowerpatch

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

How do we let go of the pain

Just want to know what you think. How do we let go of the pain? Does this mean we just have to forget about it and never look back? Do we…

Started by Aica

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

Hopeless or deciding to do grad school from the streets or shelter

I am stumped when it comes to housing. I keep sleeping in shelters and now on the street. I am judging myself if it makes me brave or not r…

Started by ArtistLaura

5 on Monday
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service