Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,493)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Three Pillars of Manifestation

There are three pillars of manifestation. Many people are aware of them, but the pillars are often confused for one another, and this leads…

Started by Tom Reilly

5 on Monday
Reply by Magical Love

A little trick to help manifesting a loving relationship...

So...I've been working on the relationship I want. I had a very powerful dream about it that was all FEELING. Which really helped me unders…

Started by Mona

11 on Monday
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

The Power of Negative Emotions

Today I would like to talk about something that I see holding a lot of people back from truly creating the life that they desire   Now I'm…

Started by Tom Reilly

0 on Saturday

Books about forgiveness

Could anybody recommend any really good books about forgiveness? I'm most interested in the metaphysical aspect of forgiveness, what start…

Started by Sir Neil

5 Apr 12
Reply by Sir Neil

A summary of Neville Goddard's teaching on how to manifest your desires.

Hi, This is my attempt of explaining Neville Goddard’s teaching minus the Biblical references because I know that his interpretation of the…

Started by Raego LIann

22 Apr 12
Reply by Sven

recommend some good LOA books

other than the secret list any good books you all have come across as inspirational and enlightening so you feel more motivated and excited…

Started by aqgirl

14 Apr 12
Reply by Sven

I MANIFESTED SEEING A UFO! (FOR REAL)

I totally wanted to see one. I was half awake, but realized this strange tiny star in the sky was making a z pattern very fast, then it van…

Started by ArtistLaura

3 Apr 11
Reply by ArtistLaura

Manifesting Games in Medical Care?

I have a broken tooth. I went to a group that was a big hassle to get into, and they lied and said I didn't have insurance for a crown. Now…

Started by ArtistLaura

17 Apr 10
Reply by Magical Love

When the Universe Feels like a Tease

When you get all hyped up, so close you can taste it, and then! . . . nothing. Nada. “WTF universe?!” You annoyedly ask, trying to maintain…

Started by Brian Freedman

3 Apr 9
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Wouldn't it be nice if...

Let's play the wouldn't it be nice if game

Started by GTRMagnet

432 Apr 8
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service