Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,474)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Letting Go Is And What It Is Not

Here are some of my thoughts how i got to learn what letting go is and what it is not. There are lots of us who use the term but i don't re…

Started by Easy

49 on Saturday
Reply by Sir Sunshine

Awareness: How to become aware

Hello Friends,   I have been visited by this word again and again the past 2 weeks. Does anyone of you know a book or an audio book or any…

Started by Easy

18 on Saturday
Reply by Rogare

Beautiful

Always believe in yourself and the value you are as a person, a spirit. This man will pull your heart strings  

Started by Jem

4 on Saturday
Reply by Fly me to the moon

Is This Enlightenment?

Hey there, while reading Byron Katie's book A Thousand Names for Joy last night, (which is the first time I have read any of her material)…

Started by Jared James

19 on Saturday
Reply by Dorothy

Intention to Relocate - Insight Needed

Hi LoA beauties, I recently had an incident at home where 6 of us (family members) in our house were tied up by 5 armed robbers. We are th…

Started by DeeLight<3

4 on Friday
Reply by DeeLight<3

Contentment -- The Ideal Set-point (?)

I love Contentment.  There's no better place to be, in my opinion.   I don't equate it with Comfortably Numb, which is a safe place to be,…

Started by Rascal

22 on Friday
Reply by Sir Sunshine

Manifesting: the best way of going about it - letting go, persisting, believing

We all know we create our own reality.  Our past thoughts and feelings created our present and our present thoughts and feeling create our…

Started by Ndacloud

2 on Friday
Reply by Magical Love

Self-Love and the Law of Attraction

One of the most Powerful things I discovered, back when I was first posting for help on this forum, was the truth about authentic, genuine…

Started by illusions

2 on Friday
Reply by Dorothy

To relax!!!

I loved this video!

Started by Jane

3 on Thursday
Reply by Dorothy

Flood Yourself With Positivity!! it definitely works!

I...JUST...had...the BEST three days of my life EVER!!!!!  Let me tell you what happened... Ok so on tuesday morning... really earning in…

Started by Red Rose

22 on Thursday
Reply by Sir Sunshine

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service