Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,501)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(will keep updating!!) Getting My Ex Back

hey all!! a little back story: we dated for a year and a month and broke up back in april 2018 although the problems started way before tha…

Started by clarinet28

1 on Saturday
Reply by Dee

The Unspoken Taboo That L.O.A. Experts Never Warn You About

This is an extension of a post I wrote titled “The Unspoken Taboo That Self-Help Experts Never Warn You About,” which discusses the inner p…

Started by Nicholas D'Arezzo

1 on Saturday
Reply by Dorothy

How Would You Handle This Problem Of Manifestation?

What would you do if you wanted to manifest a better place to live but knew you didn't have the money to manifest it? In  my case I have a…

Started by Michele

21 on Saturday
Reply by ArtistLaura

universe is ready to change things for you right now

What ever you may have going on, what ever problems, struggles grievances, worries, concerns that you have, the universe is that looking at…

Started by Emma

53 on Friday
Reply by Sir Autumn

Skull signs are appearing everywhere!!

Every day, I have been seeing skull signs, and they are appearing like crazy! On people's t-shirts, hats, posters, commercials, my phone, t…

Started by David

22 on Friday
Reply by David

Autumn

I love this time of the year...everything has a rich, ripened color, getting cooler outside... it's homey and cozy.... Is it just me or doe…

Started by atlaswv

167 on Thursday
Reply by Sir Autumn

Help with manifesting success in a course

I started a programming course a month and a half ago, after about a week I started having really hard time in terms of the learning and I…

Started by Emma

4 on Thursday
Reply by Dorothy

When U R Super Confused over what you want.

I am so split in energies. I moved to an area I just may not want to stick it out and stay in. Oh do confused. How do I just take the hood…

Started by ArtistLaura

2 Oct 16
Reply by Dorothy

money with no JOB how can i do it?

i want to know any steps or way to attract money :) cus i been a little stress because i dont have a job at the moment and i apply and i wa…

Started by jennifer Oneal

4 Oct 15
Reply by Dorothy

Talk to Your Genes ?

Talk to Your Genes By Dr. Deepak Chopra The best thing that could come out of the debate on health care reform won't be the passage of a…

Started by Marcy From Maui

2 Oct 14
Reply by Cookie

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service