Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suddenly it is all happening at once?!

Is it true that when the ball starts rolling with the universe, it may seem to get worst at the same time and then BOOM a bunch of good thi…

Started by Little One

5 Nov 15
Reply by Dorothy

I have cut off my LOA therapist and blocked her on all social media. It's over.

So I decided to go on Google earlier this year to seek an LOA mentor since a guy named Graysen/London Guy on here strongly suggested that I…

Started by David

18 Nov 12
Reply by QueenieAthenie

You Are Always In The game. You Are Always Being Sized Up.

Your beliefs are powerful because your beliefs have the final say in how everything will turn out. As you modify your beliefs, you modify a…

Started by Nicholas D'Arezzo

3 Nov 11
Reply by David

Can people subconciously/by idle thought create chaos in your life?

I've had some bad luck. There are some people who bad mouth me behind my back and some people have bullied me. Even if they consciously do…

Started by Amritpal

3 Nov 10
Reply by Amritpal

Inspirational Message on Surrendering

Every day I send out an inspirational message to a list. It is called "Seeds of Surrender" or S.O.S. I thought this one might inspire you.…

Started by I Surrender This

3 Nov 10
Reply by Dorothy

Pain is your teacher!

Dear PI teachers and counselors, I have heard from a spiritual teacher/director that pain promotes growth and learning in life. He said th…

Started by Easy

18 Nov 9
Reply by ArtistLaura

Cannot Fix My Situation

I ended up coming into a state where laws completely make sure the homeless cannot have both a driver's license and medical insurance, and…

Started by ArtistLaura

7 Nov 9
Reply by ArtistLaura

So much ...

Always on Aug. 24, I sit back and reflect quite a bit. See, back in 1999, I was on the operating table for 13 hours getting a brain tumor r…

Started by Leeanne

6 Nov 8
Reply by Sir Neil

Does gratitude complete a cycle of knowing?

I have been reading an article by Anita Briggs, that gratitude completes a cycle of knowing and of life experience.  Until you can apprecia…

Started by Sir Neil

2 Nov 8
Reply by Sir Neil

My social circle just died.

So I met a group of people earlier this year around February, and we met at a bar through Meetup. These people were looking to form platoni…

Started by David

12 Nov 8
Reply by David

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service