Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what if i can't let go and/or i don't believe i can do it... manifestation talk!

I was thinking i should make two post about these subjects buti'll do my best to help with both cause fixing them it is the same principle…

Started by richer morin

3 Feb 5
Reply by Dorothy

how to manifest your ideal job even if you dont know what it is?

The first thing they say is be what you wanna be before its happening in reality, feel as if its already happened to you. That's right. he…

Started by richer morin

2 Feb 4
Reply by richer morin

thank you Universe for the extra money and a new job that i love!

I am so thrilled and grateful now that I have a new job! I got it this week, and start next week. I love it as I get to work 4 work week da…

Started by blue river

5 Feb 4
Reply by Dorothy

The Universe Is Not Testing You

The universe doesn’t test you, it just reflects the expectations you have. Thinking the universe tests you, is like thinking a mirror tests…

Started by Brian Freedman

3 Feb 4
Reply by Dorothy

visualising,

do you guys visualize one thing over and over for days until you get it? or do you visualize a few different things a day in hopes of getti…

Started by ☼flower child☼

14 Feb 2
Reply by Dorothy

Are You In Sync With What You Seek?

I will explain how to be in sync with what you seek by showing you a common scenario of two people who are out of sync with what they seek.…

Started by Nicholas D'Arezzo

0 Feb 1

Strong Manifestation

Firstly, hello everyone!  This is my first time joining an online community and this is my first discussion topic I am so excited to be joi…

Started by Niso

1 Jan 31
Reply by ArtistLaura

Why the law of attraction is past due in 2020?

The secret to the law of attraction is that there is no secret about it. We believe to use the loa, We have to DO something really special…

Started by richer morin

3 Jan 31
Reply by Dorothy

love

whats the question? doesnt matter love is the answer do you need healing love is the answer do you want to attract anything and everything…

Started by Tim

11 Jan 31
Reply by Life is a dance

are your goals manifesting?

In late June I made a list of 16 goals/ & desires I want achieve by the end of the year. To my surprise, I am already half way through…

Started by marianna

37 Jan 31
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service