Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to detach yourself from the outcome

I've had social anxiety for quite some time now. And recently I decided that I won't even bother with doctors, drugs etc. cause I can handl…

Started by tim moore

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Change

Angel Number 111 and it's related meaning to LOA.

I Love Numbers and combinations of numbers! As I was about to climb into bed, I glanced over at the clock and it read 1:11. With today bein…

Started by WeeBGB

30 on Tuesday
Reply by WeeBGB

My challenge: Letting Go

I tend to get lost between distinguishing good feeling thoughts that come automatically and thinking about the things I want and obsessing…

Started by GeeFyWeefy

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Dorothy

Affirmations with "I CHOOSE ......."

Did you ever feel that affirmations in the present tense dont work for you .. Like when you say "I have millions of pounds/dollars" and the…

Started by genevieve

92 Jul 13
Reply by ArtistLaura

SleepTalk

Hello Ladies and Gents,    I was doing some research for hypnosis while you sleep, or NAP's if anyone is familiar with that term. I came ac…

Started by Jr

45 Jul 13
Reply by Magical Love

Is it possible to change a creation after it is done manifesting? If so, how?

Hey everyone, First off, I wanted to say that I am an intermediate in spirituality, so I am aware about terms such as beliefs, vibrations,…

Started by John Redfield

9 Jul 13
Reply by John Redfield

What is your favorite video?

I don't know if this video has been posted here already, but it is a must watch for everyone. What is your favorite video?Jessica's "Daily…

Started by Nilufar

159 Jul 13
Reply by Dorothy

LOVE

Well that's pretty much it. Today has been a day of giving love away like it's going out of fashion. I love love, I wish all of you love i…

Started by Aravelle

13 Jul 13
Reply by Dorothy

Feeling free - for once

It's been a little more than a month since I was laid off and it's really been good for my soul.  Now I have to put my focus on my ideal jo…

Started by Leeanne

1 Jul 13
Reply by Dorothy

Depression and suicidal thoughts

Hi, I just want you to know that as I am typing I feel okay. I feel on what abraham would call a high flying disc most of the time. I look…

Started by GeeFyWeefy

7 Jul 12
Reply by Magical Love

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service