Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I start experiencing positive things? Pulling good events, influencing my future

First of all thank you very much Sir_Neil, Dorothy, ArtistLaura, Vorician, Brian Freedman, QueenieAthenie, Magical Love, Infinity and every…

Started by Amritpal

7 Nov 21
Reply by Vortician

Had a dream of a plane flying a flag banner that had the one way arrow street sign.

So I had a dream a plane was flying above my house, and it was pulling a flag banner that had the one way arrow street sign. I waved at it…

Started by David

0 Nov 21

Have you ever met another PI member in real life?

This is a discussion forum, but it's also a social-networking site.  What were they like and what did you learn from them?

Started by Sir Neil

2 Nov 21
Reply by QueenieAthenie

Dating...

Right this is a bit embarrassing... Anyway I've never had a proper boyfriend and have always been treated badly by men or someone I'm not i…

Started by Me

8 Nov 21
Reply by Dorothy

The human body

Dear Friends Many times in the past I've heard from scientists that the human body replaces itself. I heard that every atom in our entire…

Started by Bernard

30 Nov 21
Reply by Dorothy

Where to place focus?

I spend my days at a job that I am not passionate about.  I don't hate it......It has wondeful benefits...good pay, health benefits, lots o…

Started by Shakti

5 Nov 20
Reply by Sir Neil

Are the angels, spirit stopping me?

All I had to do was check on something then submit it if it was correct which it was as I made a mental note then I just overlooked it afte…

Started by Amritpal

8 Nov 20
Reply by Sir Neil

My perfect partner my perfect kids and my perfect oen family

Ive decided to focus on my perfect family and my life as I want it to be... I believe fully that it will manifest one day so I put it in su…

Started by Magician J.O.

3 Nov 19
Reply by ArtistLaura

just a thought away!

"It maybe stunningly surprising to note that right now ALL the opportunities and solutions to all our needs wants & ills, are in our co…

Started by Bullion Grey

4 Nov 19
Reply by Dorothy

You Are A Lot Closer To Your Desires Than You Think

“Vision” defined, in simple terms, is your mental image of what your future could be like. Your vision will dictate your focus, which will…

Started by Nicholas D'Arezzo

7 Nov 19
Reply by Nicholas D'Arezzo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service