Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,399)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Higher or larger perspective needed

I was wondering how to cope with situations where you feel you were not treated fairly. For eg. when people with money and/or an influenti…

Started by ∞Infinity∞

5 Jun 18
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

My Covid-19 exciting story

Come in Alex, do have a seat,” doctor Omondi motioned to me when I hesitated at the doorway. He put down the Daily Nation newspaper he was…

Started by Godiah Rocky Imbukuleh

0 Jun 18

Practicing the Law

Funny how things work out. Yesterday I registered to this site, and had time to read a few things and even read an article about the LOA wh…

Started by Ann

3 Jun 17
Reply by Sir Neil

How to deal with this work situation

I am doing these two (A&B) short term projects, one of them(A) is almost coming to an end. But I do not get along with the lead of this…

Started by ∞Infinity∞

20 Jun 17
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Looking For Others To Help Manifest An Open Contact Planet

I seriously wish to actually see an ET alien in petson during my lifetime. And would love to see who else may be vibbing open contact here.

Started by ArtistLaura

2 Jun 16
Reply by Dorothy

Many people ask "why did I meet this person?"...

...or  "why is that guy still in my life?" And often this is about an unpleasant experience. I've come to realize that often (maybe always,…

Started by The Jazz-Bar

17 Jun 10
Reply by Dorothy

The universe can be such an a**hole

Yesterday, I said to myself  "The bus is going to be at the bus-stop as soon as I have the bus-stop in sight." Then I let it go and forgot…

Started by sparky

13 Jun 10
Reply by Sir Neil

Releasing All Outcomes to God

Whenever you are moving from one activity to another, make it a practice to pause. First, be grateful for what you have just completed and…

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari

2 Jun 10
Reply by Sir Neil

Whoo! I got a 8,5 for my final thesis!!

WHOO HOOO!!! Just thought i'd share with you..I'm so happy!! For the record: an 8,5 on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest. And al…

Started by Silver Girl

6 Jun 8
Reply by Sir Neil

A tip for the weekend

Find someone who has succeded and learn from them If you want to become a world class cook you probably would read cook books written by t…

Started by Mike O'Reilly

1 Jun 8
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service