Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Your Success Stories! (1,434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOA working too well for me...

... with my work situation. Well let me explain. Long story short, I'm an artist and I was freelancing 2 years ago. I started a job that I…

Started by Akira

2 May 14, 2009
Reply by Hooked on Sparkles

"The Secret" and doing the impossible

I enjoy my work with juveniles in maximum security lockup. It can be frustrating, tiring and sometimes dangerous but it can also be very sa…

Started by DennisE

6 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by DennisE

Working on a daily basis

Today I went to the gas station and while I was shopping for groceries, I knew I only had a limited amount of cash. But as I was going thro…

Started by AnimatedBeauty

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Awesome

I did it!

It's been a bumpy, wonderful drive and I've finally done it. The opportunity of a lifetime for me. The opportunity to start my own business…

Started by billionairekid

14 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by W

HOW I FOUND THE BOOK THE SECRET. I HOPE YOU FIND IT INTERESTING

020609:504PM The Universe grants everything we are thinking of, may it be good or bad... Yesterday, I went out looking for a book that…

Started by Patty

3 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Christopher

A year ago i saw The secret movie, and it was the most important moment in my life. Why? Because...

10 mnths ago i saw The secret movie, and it was the most important moment in my life. If smb said me about this law a year ago, i...

Started by Raimond

1 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Dr Sally TV show profiles Computer Helpers4Good Campaigns CEO Patrick Dacre

For those of you on the fence about dedicating your Pc to a good cause this year, this two part online youtube segment may be enough to swa…

Started by Patrick Dacre

0 Feb 8, 2009

Everyone needs to try this program by Bob Proctor

Hi guys, not trying to sell anything here.. but wow; this program is like GOLD. It was created by Bob Proctor (1 of the speakers from the…

Started by Jerry Pinsky

5 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Awesome

Is this karma?

First, thanks for all the responses in the past, I appreciate the help & support. :) I noticed, a couple times today...When someone di…

Started by FerociousVortex

1 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by W

Have an LIFE CHANGING Manifestation Story? Share it on TV!!

I co-host a weekly talk show on www.RyanRay.com that helps people live their lives to the fullest by instilling in them two things: confide…

Started by RyanRay.com

6 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by RyanRay.com

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service