Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Flowerpatch's Discussions (12,220)

Discussions Replied To (11504) Replies Latest Activity

"The I that I am sends you love Roses, Dorothy, LOVE and all!"

Flowerpatch replied yesterday to Who am I?

37 yesterday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"https://youtu.be/R-W3xi2jMYI This is enlightening."

Flowerpatch replied yesterday to What are your opinions on vegetarianism?!

54 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

"I see what you are saying. For me, it does seem Im taking on their perspective and a…"

Flowerpatch replied on Thursday to Empaths Don’t Actually Feel Other People’s Emotions

20 on Thursday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I have another perspective. I literally take on other peoples emotions. At times I m…"

Flowerpatch replied on Wednesday to Empaths Don’t Actually Feel Other People’s Emotions

20 on Thursday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Laura, You know enough about Abe to know you must! You need to let go of the fear an…"

Flowerpatch replied on Wednesday to I want to allow my art to be sold frequently and easily?

12 on Thursday
Reply by Magical Love

"Please share your art here! I would love to see your latest work Laura!"

Flowerpatch replied on Tuesday to I want to allow my art to be sold frequently and easily?

12 on Thursday
Reply by Magical Love

""Phone keyboard broken pretend there was a question mark at the end of the last sent…"

Flowerpatch replied Aug 19 to Hopeless or deciding to do grad school from the streets or shelter

5 Aug 19
Reply by Dorothy

"This truly is life changing stuff! Im going to add one word that comes to mind! JOY!…"

Flowerpatch replied Aug 19 to I am so in touch with my inner being.

8 Aug 19
Reply by Flowerpatch

"This is a lovely thread and a beautiful reminder. And I miss my friends from back in…"

Flowerpatch replied Aug 18 to Let's Talk About Living in the Moment

29 Aug 18
Reply by Flowerpatch

"So true Mitch. Deepak Chopra was on PBS today saying this also. Here i am nine years…"

Flowerpatch replied Aug 18 to Let's Talk About Living in the Moment

29 Aug 18
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service