Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Flowerpatch's Discussions (12,185)

Discussions Replied To (11462) Replies Latest Activity

"Big smile over here!! Thats so true. Im feeling really good today. Taking care of my…"

Flowerpatch replied 16 hours ago to Will you still llove me even if i am not perfect?

63 15 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"Roses, I get it. I GET IT!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! "

Flowerpatch replied on Sunday to Will you still llove me even if i am not perfect?

63 15 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"Md, I wonder now about your reincarnation. I wonder if you can hear me, can feel my…"

Flowerpatch replied on Sunday to Will you still llove me even if i am not perfect?

63 15 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"I am grateful for this awesome thread!! Ross, thank you for the reminder on groundin…"

Flowerpatch replied on Saturday to Want to get rid of Negative Thoughts? I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING AMAZING!!!!

38 on Saturday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Any new authors?"

Flowerpatch replied on Saturday to Are there any published authors on this site?

7 on Saturday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"River, Im sending you the biggest hug. (non germy of course) lol I saw this message…"

Flowerpatch replied Mar 19 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

46 on Thursday
Reply by irfan asghar

"I also want to tell you the day was perfect! Everything was truly beautiful, he woul…"

Flowerpatch replied Mar 15 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

46 on Thursday
Reply by irfan asghar

"Thank you my friend!"

Flowerpatch replied Mar 15 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

46 on Thursday
Reply by irfan asghar

"Thank you Ross! I’ve come a long way since we last spoke. Thank you for your friends…"

46 on Thursday
Reply by irfan asghar

"Thank you so much DDB! The truth is I’ve had anticipatory grief for so long that I’m…"

46 on Thursday
Reply by irfan asghar

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service