Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Flowerpatch's Discussions (12,148)

Discussions Replied To (11430) Replies Latest Activity

"As you know, I am a huge fan of your artwork!! I wonder if you can try EFT to remove…"

Flowerpatch replied 23 hours ago to Manifesting issues with income from Art

3 10 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I dont believe this is true. An empath for example isnt a narcissist."

Flowerpatch replied Nov 27 to Everyone is a Narcissist

11 Nov 29
Reply by Dorothy

"Ha! Stephen found someone soon after and has been married since! Ill have to find ou…"

Flowerpatch replied Nov 27 to Friend of mine not quite ready for PI, but I want to lead him gently into learning how to attract good things....

17 Nov 28
Reply by Dorothy

"I love you Dorothy!!"

Flowerpatch replied Nov 22 to You Are Always On The Right Path And You're Always Powerfully Divinely Guided*****

11 Dec 5
Reply by Dorothy

"I love your thoughts here about animals. I have found SO MANY lost dogs. It is like…"

Flowerpatch replied Nov 20 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13986 10 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"This is super uplifting! Cant wait to watch the video! Thank you for sharing!!! a fe…"

Flowerpatch replied Nov 16 to healed everything in my body and attracted abundance

29 Nov 28
Reply by Dorothy

"the good old days! :) :) :) "

Flowerpatch replied Nov 16 to Ready to give it up and REALLY be happy this year? Think about: Today My Life Begins.

23 Nov 16
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Visualize your mom healed. Imagine the feeling you will feel when she is heale, when…"

Flowerpatch replied Nov 16 to Help me wish health for my mom after stroke incident

2 Nov 17
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"We should make a new one :) Neil??!!"

Flowerpatch replied Sep 27 to PI COLLAGES!! Check them out here!!

122 Sep 27
Reply by Flowerpatch

"LOL Neil, I see why you may not appreciate the silly posts but i can assure you they…"

Flowerpatch replied Sep 27 to What happened to this community? So little activity.

17 Oct 8
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service