Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Flowerpatch's Discussions (12,189)

Discussions Replied To (11471) Replies Latest Activity

"It is so great to read about other people's succes stories! Thank you for sharing!…"

Flowerpatch replied on Sunday to Story from ‘TheSecret.tv’

7 20 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"Hi Laura, I have been pretty busy, but Im thinking of you! "

Flowerpatch replied on Sunday to It feels good to say;

933 on Sunday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Thank you for your love of elephants Dorothy. My classroom is the Elephants because…"

Flowerpatch replied on Sunday to Animals

10 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

"Tolemac will have the perfect response!"

Flowerpatch replied on Sunday to What is LOVE?

15 20 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"This reminds me...I tool our prek class to the zoo this week. We were walking around…"

Flowerpatch replied May 25 to happiness is ???

33 May 25
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Im back! The universe brought me some wonderful tidbits to raise my vibe!! I picked…"

Flowerpatch replied May 25 to How to Stop Negative Thoughts

7 May 29
Reply by illusions

"Im gonna take this moment to recognize and accept I am in a very negative thought pl…"

Flowerpatch replied May 25 to How to Stop Negative Thoughts

7 May 29
Reply by illusions

"I dont think we can manifest for others. My husband is very sick and I have hoped an…"

Flowerpatch replied May 12 to Could I have Any Vibe Affect on Helping A Person Get Sober Permanently?

6 May 14
Reply by Mona

"Women! Must watch the movie WINE COUNTRY on Netflix!! "

Flowerpatch replied May 11 to What makes you come alive at age 50? A few things you can't say are.......:):):)

24 May 11
Reply by Sir Sunshine

"LOLOL I just realized its really: Look! No feet!!! :) Thanks Roses & Atlas for t…"

Flowerpatch replied May 5 to What makes you come alive at age 50? A few things you can't say are.......:):):)

24 May 11
Reply by Sir Sunshine

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service