Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Astro's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting, didn't know that. From what I read, it wasn't as highly regarded when i…"

Astro replied Nov 30, 2018 to do you know any inspiring movies?

14 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Sunflower

"Why the need to bump 8 year old threads?"

Astro replied Nov 30, 2018 to Success with Ho'ponopono technique

4 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

"You got it. Work hard (even better: work smart) & align your inner beliefs and a…"

Astro replied Nov 28, 2018 to What is the real meaning behind law of attraction

9 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"It's not necessarily that you attracted it by thinking about other things, but that…"

Astro replied Nov 22, 2018 to I atttacted desirable women when I focused on other things

2 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Astro

"How about bribing him with a reward of some kind? That might do the trick and work,…"

Astro replied Nov 20, 2018 to What do I do when a family member refuses to get medical attention

10 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by cleopatra

"What model is your phone Laura? Find the model and then you can google if it has an…"

Astro replied Nov 18, 2018 to How to Manifest A Person Who Can run my new phone?

2 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Yup, it can."

Astro replied Nov 15, 2018 to Can we use MUSIC to get into the vortex?

8 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Astro

"Yes! You can. I used to do this quite a bit. Not sure about 528 though, didn't find…"

Astro replied Nov 15, 2018 to Can we use MUSIC to get into the vortex?

8 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Astro

"Picturing you driving home late and shouting your affirmations seems really fun! Did…"

Astro replied Nov 3, 2018 to Your experience in the Vortex

10 Mar 4
Reply by London Guy

"I've been often. In my opinion the vortex is feeling really, really good. And lots o…"

Astro replied Nov 2, 2018 to Your experience in the Vortex

10 Mar 4
Reply by London Guy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service