Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ndacloud's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Number 3 doesn't work for me either.  I distract myself all the time doing other thi…"

Ndacloud replied May 6 to My New LOA Philosophy

10 May 6
Reply by Ndacloud

"I was thinking more about this last night and I think what I'm really after here is…"

Ndacloud replied May 4 to How do you crank up the intensity of your emotion to manifest faster?

8 May 4
Reply by Ndacloud

"Because it would feel good to be able to support myself and not have to live with my…"

Ndacloud replied May 4 to How do you crank up the intensity of your emotion to manifest faster?

8 May 4
Reply by Ndacloud

"I don't know, I keep thinking about what I would do and have if I were rich and I kn…"

Ndacloud replied May 3 to How do you crank up the intensity of your emotion to manifest faster?

8 May 4
Reply by Ndacloud

"Just go to Youtube and search "abraham sexual energy to manifest" and you will see t…"

Ndacloud replied May 3 to How do you crank up the intensity of your emotion to manifest faster?

8 May 4
Reply by Ndacloud

"If you wanted to attract a relationship for example, but it's been so long that you…"

Ndacloud replied Apr 9 to Hi How do I find the feeling of the wish fulfilled? feeling things in general & not focusing on circumstance

6 Apr 9
Reply by Ndacloud

"I was in a car accident the other day.  I was stopped at a stop sign with my dad in…"

Ndacloud replied Mar 29 to question about rapists/murderers

15 Apr 3
Reply by Scarlet11

"I've used Gimp, which is free and similar to Photoshop but easier to use.  And there…"

Ndacloud replied Mar 13 to What is the best Vision/Dream-board program/software, you could recommend?

5 Mar 14
Reply by Eva

"I can't seem to attract a relationship either.  And I think it is because I have a b…"

Ndacloud replied Mar 7 to How to let it go when you are desperate or obsessed

5 Mar 8
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I've looked in to psych-k a while back and I'm pretty sure it involves muscle testin…"

Ndacloud replied Feb 23 to Moved up from Boredom to Contentment / Optimism

33 Feb 25
Reply by GeeVee

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service