Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ndacloud's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"A couple of years ago I manifest a friend.  I actually prayed for a friend, a reason…"

Ndacloud replied Jul 11 to attracting more friends?

35 Jul 12
Reply by Stephanie

"I've been listening to a hypnosis recording the last couple of days.  The first nigh…"

Ndacloud replied Jul 10 to About Self-Hypnosis

18 yesterday
Reply by Graysen

"Bob Proctor had an affirmation that goes like this:  "I am so happy and grateful now…"

Ndacloud replied Jul 9 to Want to Manifest Unexpected Income to Support Me for Life

2 Jul 10
Reply by Stephanie

"If I'm understanding this right, it sounds like you're obsessed about a girl from th…"

Ndacloud replied Jul 3 to Someone please help. I am going crazy, and am starting to lose it.

85 on Monday
Reply by Graysen

"This one isn't bad: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/"

Ndacloud replied Jul 3 to What other sites do you visit to talk about LOA?

2 Jul 3
Reply by Ndacloud

"This movie line is also an example of the Mandela Effect.  A lot of people, includin…"

Ndacloud replied Jun 16 to Is Field of Dreams LOA??

6 Jun 23
Reply by Rogare

"Awesome, I'll try that when I'm sleeping.  I really didn't want other people in the…"

Ndacloud replied Jun 12 to Which subliminal software do you use?

10 Jun 12
Reply by Jesse Cochran

"If you create your own you can speak them in the first person first, such as "I am c…"

Ndacloud replied Jun 12 to Make your own subliminal

6 Jun 17
Reply by Kahu

"Thanks for sharing that.  I'll give that a try.  Does anybody know how loud the vol…"

Ndacloud replied Jun 11 to Which subliminal software do you use?

10 Jun 12
Reply by Jesse Cochran

"I like audacity too, it's easy to use.  I have made my own and listened to other peo…"

Ndacloud replied Jun 10 to Which subliminal software do you use?

10 Jun 12
Reply by Jesse Cochran

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service