Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ndacloud's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"One day I had been watching this christian preacher's videos on Youtube because he t…"

Ndacloud replied on Friday to Soothing physical pain

4 on Sunday
Reply by Dorothy

""I am very excited to be skinny soon" also sounds like you're imagining it in the fu…"

Ndacloud replied May 16 to is this sentences the right way for happy/positive affirmations-"Can't Wait"

9 on Sunday
Reply by Magical Love

"I don't know if this will help anyone or not since this is an old post, but one thin…"

Ndacloud replied May 16 to Confusing outcome of visualisation

4 May 16
Reply by Ndacloud

"I don't know about chasing this elusive vortex.  I think it's just something that ma…"

Ndacloud replied May 16 to It is easy to stay in the vortex once you are in it...

14 May 16
Reply by Ndacloud

"If you can realize you are the sky, not the clouds, you will be at peace all the tim…"

Ndacloud replied May 16 to The QUOTE thread

1296 16 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"Yep I noticed this too the other day. I was using Neville Goddard's method to manife…"

Ndacloud replied May 16 to About the Law of Attraction "Not Working"

13 yesterday
Reply by Magical Love

"Maybe they're showing up in your reality to give you another chance to heal your min…"

Ndacloud replied May 16 to Removing someone from my life

6 on Sunday
Reply by Magical Love

"They say when we are wanting something we're coming from lack. If we had it already…"

Ndacloud replied Apr 22 to I Want My Lover to Be Permanently Hopelessly In Love With Me Forever!

11 Apr 24
Reply by Magical Love

"To me "can't wait" sounds like you're imagining it happening in the future.  You don…"

Ndacloud replied Apr 22 to is this sentences the right way for happy/positive affirmations-"Can't Wait"

9 on Sunday
Reply by Magical Love

"I've heard people say that there is a law of the Universe that when you give you rec…"

Ndacloud replied Jan 27 to How manifested money comes to you?

3 Jan 28
Reply by London Guy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service