Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Kara's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, only my first link is really related to meditation, the second one is abou…"

Kara replied Sep 14, 2009 to If you're music-savvy & familiar with meditation, please help me by answering this question!! =D

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kahu

"Thanks for your input, it gave me quite a bit to think about. No, I do not feel peac…"

Kara replied Sep 14, 2009 to If you're music-savvy & familiar with meditation, please help me by answering this question!! =D

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kahu

"Hey, thanks for your reply ... I think the second one is very close to dance/trance,…"

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kahu

"I understand it's a tricky question but don't just skip this discussion over...! I'd…"

Kara replied Sep 13, 2009 to If you're music-savvy & familiar with meditation, please help me by answering this question!! =D

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kahu

"So true! ^_^ The real challenge is how to keep feeling that 24/7 (or at least most…"

Kara replied Jul 23, 2009 to Feeling sexy.

7 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Goldleaf

"Oh my goodness, how could I forget to include this: I wish that Genie's wishes mani…"

Kara replied Jul 20, 2009 to Your Wish Is My Command

1825 Apr 16
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I wish for the empowerment to help my grandparents live longer and better. I wish to…"

Kara replied Jul 20, 2009 to Your Wish Is My Command

1825 Apr 16
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Aww, thank you for replying with such inspiring thoughts - I'm realizing all of you…"

Kara replied Jul 18, 2009 to I'm a bit scared of the new generation of children...

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by modesttreasure

"Thanks for all the uplifting messages, I really needed them :D About the age issue…"

Kara replied Jul 18, 2009 to I'm a bit scared of the new generation of children...

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by modesttreasure

"Thank you for answering (I was starting to think no one was going to) and thanks aga…"

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by modesttreasure

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service