Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Neil's Discussions (9,402)

Discussions Replied To (9168) Replies Latest Activity

"Monday 19th February Day off #2 spent mainly pottering around at home Nice lie in u…"

Sir Neil replied 16 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12564 10 hours ago
Reply by Bobby Ryan

"Sunday 18th February Yesterday: Team GB had its most successful day at the Winter Ol…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12564 10 hours ago
Reply by Bobby Ryan

"Could mean a number of things, especially since letters spell words, and I would say…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to I'm starting to see the repeating numbers 11:11, 11:22, 222, 333, etc.

6 yesterday
Reply by Sunflower

"Saturday 17th February YouTube song from Grandmaster Flash (hip-hop subculture) Pla…"

Sir Neil replied on Sunday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12564 10 hours ago
Reply by Bobby Ryan

"You can change it over a period of time (and that doesn't have to be too long either…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to Why am I suddenly looking ugly ? Please help

18 on Sunday
Reply by cleopatra

"Friday 16th February All things considered, a markedly better day today Dream which…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12564 10 hours ago
Reply by Bobby Ryan

"Yes, it will certainly show up in your pictures because what you feel and think on t…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to Why am I suddenly looking ugly ? Please help

18 on Sunday
Reply by cleopatra

"A couple of things then. If you keep seeing specific ones, always Google them to fin…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to I'm starting to see the repeating numbers 11:11, 11:22, 222, 333, etc.

6 yesterday
Reply by Sunflower

"Thursday 15th February Not an overly good day, but not too bad either Lie in until a…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12564 10 hours ago
Reply by Bobby Ryan

"Wednesday 14th February A nice lazy day off doing as much as I pleased Nice lie in u…"

Sir Neil replied on Thursday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12564 10 hours ago
Reply by Bobby Ryan

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service