Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Neil's Discussions (10,213)

Discussions Replied To (9972) Replies Latest Activity

"Sunday 18th November It has been a very good day from start to finish Not feeling t…"

Sir Neil replied 14 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13298 40 minutes ago
Reply by Red Rose

"Saturday 17th November Another day which improved as it went on YouTube songs from…"

Sir Neil replied 21 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13298 40 minutes ago
Reply by Red Rose

"Friday 16th November Not the best day ever, but not the worst either Working someth…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13298 40 minutes ago
Reply by Red Rose

"I always think that TV watching should be selective.  Don't just watch something for…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to We have been without a TV for 2 months and are loving it!!!!

15 on Saturday
Reply by Sir Neil

"Going out and 'just taking action' can be like polishing the Eiffel Tower.  There ar…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to My dream job....

3 yesterday
Reply by Vortician

"Thursday 15th November Gradual improvements throughout the day Another early start…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13298 40 minutes ago
Reply by Red Rose

"I am going to print up a magic cheque and make it out to myself.  It has worked befo…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to Secret Check & Magic Check

4 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

"Excellent: this is proof that the LOA certainly does work. The poster wrote out the…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to I Received $55,000 last month, thank you!

99 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

"When you believe that TODAY is an awesome day, then every day is YOUR day.  You get…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to What a AWESOME day!!!!

5 on Friday
Reply by Dorothy

"Today, I am appreciating the curiosities of this year's World Cup in Russia: Only 1…"

Sir Neil replied on Thursday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13298 40 minutes ago
Reply by Red Rose

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service