Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Neil's Discussions (10,396)

Discussions Replied To (10154) Replies Latest Activity

"Friday 18th January Cold but sunny once again with blue skies Ice patches, so I got…"

Sir Neil replied 7 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13415 7 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I have heard of things like this, and especially the Sedona 'effect.'  I would like…"

Sir Neil replied 7 hours ago to Location and Manifestations

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"It isn't harder to attract per se, it only SEEMS harder to attract.  The more doubts…"

Sir Neil replied 12 hours ago to Why is money so much more challenging to attract than other things?

13 12 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"I think I may start doing this again.  I document positive things I receive each day…"

Sir Neil replied 12 hours ago to Being a good receiver

7 56 minutes ago
Reply by Dorothy

"Thursday 17th January Another entertainingly random kind of day YouTube songs from…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13415 7 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Wednesday 16th January Day off and a pretty productive one too YouTube song from AB…"

Sir Neil replied on Wednesday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13415 7 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Highest intelligence of the Universe which resides in your subconscious mind, going…"

Sir Neil replied on Wednesday to Visualization questions.

10 on Thursday
Reply by Young Lion

"If you are working on manifesting, yet nothing is happening, it is a sign of one of…"

Sir Neil replied on Wednesday to Feeling low

17 yesterday
Reply by London Guy

"It's a case of when you build, then they come.  When you start focusing upon somethi…"

Sir Neil replied on Wednesday to The Universe... signs and numbers

10 yesterday
Reply by London Guy

"Spot on.  Reality follows self-image, and you can use it as your feedback. If things…"

Sir Neil replied on Wednesday to Focus on the POSITIVE!

23 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service