Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Neil's Discussions (11,618)

Discussions Replied To (11361) Replies Latest Activity

"Sunday 19th January A splendid winter sun walking day Visceral YouTube song from Sa…"

Sir Neil replied 5 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14023 5 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I have already written a post on the power of forgiveness, so I won't repeat everyth…"

Sir Neil replied 5 hours ago to If you're struggling with manifesting, this be why

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Record them in the present tense and then listen to them many times.  It's a really…"

Sir Neil replied 5 hours ago to Record and listen to your own affirmations

16 5 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Saturday 18th January An enjoyable day as I had anticipated Working a bit later so…"

Sir Neil replied 10 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14023 5 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Friday 17th January Heavy early morning rain eased off It then left some clear, sunn…"

Sir Neil replied 10 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14023 5 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I don't think I have ever been in love, but I reckon I too have had this feeling bef…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to My heart just affirmed to me that I am very much in love ♥

4 on Saturday
Reply by Sir Neil

"An outrageous but pretty cool story, and one which shows how LOA can actually help y…"

Sir Neil replied on Saturday to A small, but interesting example of LOA

3 on Saturday
Reply by Sir Neil

"And I believe there is. "

Sir Neil replied on Friday to Do you ever notice that...

3 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

"That's up to you.  Fear and excitement are a fairly similar physical feeling, and wi…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to Closing in?

53 9 hours ago
Reply by Leeanne

"Had this experience again a couple of nights ago.  It started when I was on my eveni…"

Sir Neil replied on Friday to Do you ever have 'un-deliberate' positive thoughts?

7 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service