Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Autumn's Discussions (10,061)

Discussions Replied To (9820) Replies Latest Activity

"Final shift at work for a while with a handily early finish It stayed dry on the wa…"

Sir Autumn replied 16 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13175 14 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I don't think anyone ever fully makes it, and that's not to sound disheartening.  Th…"

Sir Autumn replied 21 hours ago to How many of you have not made it yet?

30 19 hours ago
Reply by brightcandle

"I would say that it's probably a case of practice makes perfect.  The more you medit…"

Sir Autumn replied 21 hours ago to How do I keep my mind from wandering during meditation?

23 7 hours ago
Reply by Stephanie

"Short shift livened up by weirdos, nutters and oddballsYouTube song from the Style C…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13175 14 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"YouTube songs from Ocean Colour Scene (90's indie) When no buses arrived, I still ha…"

Sir Autumn replied on Friday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13175 14 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Day off work getting some pre-holiday jobs done Nice lie in until around 10am having…"

Sir Autumn replied on Wednesday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13175 14 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"You need to forgive the past, because you are still holding onto an energetic block.…"

Sir Autumn replied on Wednesday to I'm getting bad luck with females and no matter what I do it doesn't manifest

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Autumn

"Music is a great way of helping you to feel better and can be one of the most effect…"

Sir Autumn replied on Wednesday to 432hz Music, good for your soul and consiousness.

34 13 hours ago
Reply by Easefirst

"Nice lie in until 9.30am having slept wellYouTube song from The Herd (60's bubblegum…"

Sir Autumn replied on Wednesday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13175 14 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I intend a very absorbing book to read on the flight to USA, and I intend a very sui…"

Sir Autumn replied on Wednesday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

1917 2 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service