Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

satori's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a Changing Physical Appearance group on here with a post titled Natalie's M…"

satori replied Sep 19 to Want to manifest height

17 Oct 2
Reply by Celine

"I've had a variety of severe mental struggles my whole life, and since learning abou…"

satori replied Aug 17 to How long does it take to manifest

11 Oct 5
Reply by brightcandle

"There used to be a member on here named Johanna who I learned much from.  In one of…"

satori replied Aug 3 to So I figured it out

15 Aug 8
Reply by Graysen

"I think it's best to create your own signs and define their meaning.  You can also m…"

satori replied Jul 11 to What constitutes as a sign? Do you believe in 'Signs'

9 Jul 12
Reply by Graysen

"I think I've been in a similar place for a long time.  I thought about killing mysel…"

satori replied Jun 28 to What do you do when you hate all of your options?

15 Jun 30
Reply by Sunflower

"Too cool Stephanie! "

satori replied Jun 8 to Is our CORE nature not eating meat?

53 Jun 8
Reply by satori

"Yes I loved The Power, and the way I learned it has encompassed all life forms inclu…"

satori replied Jun 3 to Need to raise your vibrations? Do this! (Something NOBODY wants to talk about!

42 Jun 3
Reply by Roses

"Hi Rackie, This is a topic close to my heart since I love animals so much and see th…"

satori replied Jun 3 to Need to raise your vibrations? Do this! (Something NOBODY wants to talk about!

42 Jun 3
Reply by Roses

"Hi, In the book The Magic there is a chapter called 'the magical to do list' where y…"

satori replied Jun 1 to Can I manifest something like this?

11 Jun 5
Reply by Simply K

"I love this topic and truly believe the body is a reflection of the mind.  I see peo…"

satori replied May 13 to Is manifesting muscles with only the mind possible?

13 May 16
Reply by Graysen

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service