Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Georgia's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"How interesting, I've spent the day trying to understand my own feelings of dislike…"

Georgia replied Jul 14, 2010 to How can I forgive an ongoing hurt?

7 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Thank you all for your responses. I know that I have attracted her and her actions i…"

Georgia replied Jul 14, 2010 to How can I forgive an ongoing hurt?

7 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Hi Lula and ruredfox I'm not currently trying to conceive, - I'm 28 weeks pregnant.…"

Georgia replied Jul 7, 2009 to Is anybody else trying to conceive?

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Lula

"Thanks for the replies. I'm working on lifting the energies of the whole street and…"

Georgia replied Dec 11, 2008 to I'm a little stuck - I think fear is the problem. Can anyone help?

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by After thought

"Lots of love, strength and light coming your way. I am visualising your son in perfe…"

Georgia replied Dec 11, 2008 to Worried about my son - prayers needed, please.

14 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by TonyToneTone

"Put yourself in the place of a few weeks/months years ahead-past some milestone(rece…"

Georgia replied Nov 28, 2008 to Getting more into the feeling place

2 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Angelz

"I am sending love and light from the UK to your beautiful country India, envisioning…"

Georgia replied Nov 28, 2008 to Am attracting peace

4 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Angelz

"To me it seems like your friend attracted the experience of living in his car and wi…"

Georgia replied Nov 28, 2008 to Helping Hands

7 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Sara Roberts

"Thanks so much for your replies I've noticed that sugar seems to be feeding the inf…"

Georgia replied Nov 28, 2008 to What do you do when you want to do eveything?

4 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Georgia

"I started with Norman Vincent Peale's book Think and Grow Rich when I was 19. Yeras…"

Georgia replied Nov 28, 2008 to LOA Books

17 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Rico

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service