Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Zewin's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your reply, It makes sense. Maybe I was just expecting everything to h…"

Zewin replied May 23, 2013 to Does this ever happen to you after you visualize?

11 May 24, 2013
Reply by Fred "Kazoo" Knight

"That is indeed very cool. :) What your'e saying kind of reminded me of the multiple…"

Zewin replied Aug 2, 2012 to Can someone attract their own death or is it predetermined?

59 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mimi

"I think (this is just my opinion, I'm no expert) that you should take it all one ste…"

Zewin replied Aug 2, 2012 to Manifesting my dream life

10 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Mimi

"Wow Grand Creator, that's very interesting. I never even thought of it like that, yo…"

Zewin replied Aug 2, 2012 to Can someone attract their own death or is it predetermined?

59 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mimi

"I got that answer from a few different sources, and some research. One that sticks o…"

59 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mimi

"We all attract our own death, and no it isn't predetermined because it changes all t…"

59 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mimi

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!! :D  Glad you enjoyed today. It's so true what you said. The…"

Zewin replied May 30, 2012 to for me all is good :D

15 May 31, 2012
Reply by LadyLove

"This ones one of my FAVORITES!  "

Zewin replied May 30, 2012 to Manifestation Challenge - Support and Advice

40 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Luis

"About the resistance thing, I used to get A LOT of that until somebody on here told…"

Zewin replied May 30, 2012 to Manifestation Challenge - Support and Advice

40 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Luis

"You may not see it now, but this may turn out to be a wonderful thing (and it will y…"

Zewin replied Feb 24, 2012 to Hearbreak and LOA....

39 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Love Is Red

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service