Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Master of Manifest Dempsay's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

" Here is what i know through my experience in manifest. One i found out is that you…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied Nov 14, 2018 to Desperate action and law of attraction

9 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by cleopatra

" I bet you didn't even know you desired such a feeling in till you experienced for t…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied Dec 10, 2013 to Attracting my ex back

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by karen

" I have heard of others saying believe trust and let go. I find that being hard to d…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied May 31, 2013 to How many times have you manifested the same thing and got it each time?

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

" The best way i can answer a very big question like that at this time is with a very…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied May 29, 2013 to How many times have you manifested the same thing and got it each time?

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

" Here it is. my manifestation came in may 2013"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied May 29, 2013 to How many times have you manifested the same thing and got it each time?

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

""

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

"Ok why are you trying to manifest a few thousand dollars? I would imagine you would…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied May 20, 2013 to How many times have you manifested the same thing and got it each time?

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

"Ok why are you trying to manifest a few thousand dollars? I would imagine you would…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied May 20, 2013 to How many times have you manifested the same thing and got it each time?

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

" Update as of may 16 2013 i have manifested my third car. Its a 2005 toyota corolla…"

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

" I am sorry to hear that your having alot of pain & discomfort from health issue…"

Master of Manifest Dempsay replied Dec 21, 2011 to How many times have you manifested the same thing and got it each time?

36 May 31, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service