Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Md's Discussions (917)

Discussions Replied To (806) Replies Latest Activity

"Love is unconditional. On Earth, we judge people who we cannot relate to. It could b…"

Md replied Feb 29, 2012 to Will you still llove me even if i am not perfect?

57 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Roses

"Exactly! We are here for spiuritual growth. It occurs through unconditional love, ki…"

Md replied Feb 26, 2012 to why Lord? please come to earth and help those in need!!!

20 Aug 29, 2013

"Thank you for posting! The gesture means a lot. What matters is that he will be help…"

Md replied Feb 25, 2012 to Helping out a friend for a good cause!

4 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Md

"You are a wonderful person. It's good to give from time to time and reflect on socie…"

Md replied Feb 25, 2012 to Helping out a friend for a good cause!

4 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Md

"Dogs are loyal. Kittens are adorable. Still a hard choice to make. I personally am n…"

Md replied Jan 12, 2012 to Puppies or Kittens?

122 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Salz

"Hi genevieve! I sent you a pm. When it comes to money, I think that motivation is k…"

Md replied Jan 10, 2012 to Allowing MONEY in, what blocks have you overcome ?

62 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by ArtistLaura

"He is blessed that there are people who care for him. I hope he will improve rapidly…"

Md replied Jan 2, 2012 to A Request from a friend on here.(Please spend some time expecting this boy to be full healed)

6 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Md

"HAHAHAHA, glad you see the point. He really put himself up for trouble but sometimes…"

Md replied Dec 17, 2011 to GUARANTEED to raise your vibration immediately regardless of the mood!

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Md

"I agree. I think it was extreme as well, but in a way, most of us go with our mundan…"

Md replied Dec 17, 2011 to GUARANTEED to raise your vibration immediately regardless of the mood!

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Md

"Nice! Really loved the track. I have recently been interested in buying paisley shir…"

Md replied Dec 16, 2011 to GUARANTEED to raise your vibration immediately regardless of the mood!

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Md

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service