Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Roses's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (592) Replies Latest Activity

"I who write this, the very I that reads this ... am not on trial, not under law....…"

Roses replied Mar 13 to Law of Attraction and the Corona Virus

34 yesterday
Reply by Sir Neil

"Where/who/what/how/when could Being possibly Be that Being "is not" Being ...... T H…"

Roses replied Mar 10 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

49 Apr 8
Reply by Flowerpatch

"A "negative/negating" existence could never exist in the first place in order to ex…"

Roses replied Mar 10 to Law of Attraction and the Corona Virus

34 yesterday
Reply by Sir Neil

" "

Roses replied Jan 16 to In a very very low place. Nothing seems to help

22 Apr 30
Reply by Dorothy

"Neither ... ...no tense at all .  IS-ness ....  This Which IS .... IS .... Singulari…"

Roses replied Jan 11 to present tense or future tense for my vision board

7 Jan 11
Reply by Roses

""If" Existence itself was law(cause-effect), who or what would such Existence itself…"

Roses replied Dec 17, 2019 to I need your input on this situation

5 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by ArtistLaura

"If such "power" was so powerful, then that power would have fixed any and all probl…"

Roses replied Nov 24, 2019 to Just wondering why you keep deleting my Stuart Wilde Discussion?

5 Jan 1
Reply by ArtistLaura

"What non-is non-is ...... what IS .... IS ...... and there is only IS.  "no not"   "

Roses replied Nov 9, 2019 to Cannot Fix My Situation

7 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by ArtistLaura

"There is only One Voice, One Life, One BEING .  There is no other that that which IS…"

Roses replied Oct 29, 2019 to Spirit is saying negative things to me

4 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Truth is Truth ..... INDIVISIBILITY This leaves no time/place/space aka dimension fo…"

Roses replied Oct 13, 2019 to About phisically ageing. How to know what is a limiting beliefs and what a truth

2 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Roses

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service