Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Grand Creator's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (865) Replies Latest Activity

"Ar the top of this page is a search area, type your inquiry there, this topic has be…"

Grand Creator replied Sep 18, 2013 to How do I attract my girlfriend back?

1 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Grand Creator

"Action is required-ask her for a date!"

Grand Creator replied Sep 13, 2013 to Pray for me and Bless me!

17 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

"Fred, your perspective on the angels is profound, I never thought of it this way. Yo…"

Grand Creator replied Aug 22, 2013 to How did this happen to me

30 Aug 28, 2013

"Thank you all so much for your insight, I will think about every word you've written…"

30 Aug 28, 2013

"Please tell me what MSM is?"

30 Aug 28, 2013

"Morning Star, So glad to see you have a new baby in your life.  I just wanted to giv…"

Grand Creator replied Jul 30, 2013 to Universe please send Morning Star a new computer!

61 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I'd love to give you my insightm but rught now I am sinking in quicksand, while chok…"

Grand Creator replied Jul 26, 2013 to Why do I never ever give up on people?

49 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Of course you are entitled to your own views and opinions on everything, Why would y…"

Grand Creator replied Jul 25, 2013 to are we allowed to believe what we want to believe?

6 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Mcharis

"Maggie, no man can give her the chance, she simply has to make up her mind that she…"

Grand Creator replied Jul 25, 2013 to advice needed for a relationship (katarina)

21 Aug 13, 2013

"Lilybels, Here is what I experienced after my divorce, and please pardon me if I am…"

Grand Creator replied Jul 25, 2013 to How can I be GRATEFUL for my divorce?

24 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Jacquiec

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service