Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Savvyheal's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"A very nice thread. I prayed for all the prayer requests posted so far. Kindly pray…"

Savvyheal replied Sep 22, 2012 to Post a intention/desire/petition so that we can pray for you

277 Aug 15
Reply by Jina

"Thanks Griselda and VibingOM, My husband constantly keeps on changing his ideas and…"

Savvyheal replied Jul 12, 2010 to Need Positive vibes for locating a good house

5 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Savvyheal

"Thank you Griselda. Love Thanks Divine, Savvyheal"

Savvyheal replied Jul 10, 2010 to Need Positive vibes for locating a good house

5 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Savvyheal

"Dear Matt, Wonderful! It could have happened because of sudden flow of energy to th…"

Savvyheal replied Jun 13, 2010 to Question regarding the Heart chakra

6 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Jyoti

"Hi All, I'm from India and I have met her several times. the whole atmosphere will b…"

Savvyheal replied Nov 20, 2009 to Surprising Manifestation

12 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Adam

"I'm also waiting to be reunited with my husband. These posts give me good hopes and…"

Savvyheal replied Sep 17, 2009 to Encouragement for attracting a lost love

505 Oct 10
Reply by poetsoflife

"May Divinity bring you back together soon. I'm also waiting to be reunited with my h…"

Savvyheal replied Sep 11, 2009 to please send your intentions my way! I will do the same 4 U !!!

7 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Ruby

"I want to be reunited with my husband soon. I want him to understand my love ,affect…"

Savvyheal replied Aug 30, 2009 to POST A WISH NOW !

896 May 30
Reply by Future

"All I want in my life is a very good understanding with my husband. I want him back…"

Savvyheal replied Aug 23, 2009 to Your Wish Is My Command

1254 18 hours ago
Reply by Kimberley Whisman

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service