Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

SiameseGirl's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Lil' Red was saved. My partner sold her to his coworker who promised he would fix he…"

SiameseGirl replied Mar 11, 2015 to Our Beloved Volvo Lil' Red Blew A Head Gasket...

3 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by SiameseGirl

"Thank you Cloud! It's funny because my boyfriend had an Audi years ago and loves the…"

SiameseGirl replied Mar 10, 2015 to Our Beloved Volvo Lil' Red Blew A Head Gasket...

3 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by SiameseGirl

"Thank you Anthony, that is so kind and generous of you to reply my lengthy post!Toda…"

SiameseGirl replied Jan 26, 2015 to What LOA Concepts do you need help with?

63 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Magician J.O.

"Hi Anthony, Maybe you could help me here with a Lil' advice :) I too have been readi…"

SiameseGirl replied Jan 23, 2015 to What LOA Concepts do you need help with?

63 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Magician J.O.

"Here it a list of positive things that have happened in my life recently. 1. Manifes…"

SiameseGirl replied Feb 5, 2014 to Positiveness; what are the positives in your life?

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by SiameseGirl

"I just watched it and the music kind of scared me :-( it kind of distracted me, it w…"

SiameseGirl replied Aug 19, 2013 to FREE Quantum Healing experience

3 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by SiameseGirl

"Hi Laura! I'm so happy that you love California! I lived up and down California, nor…"

SiameseGirl replied Dec 7, 2012 to Been Putting California in My Vortex for Over a Year...

33 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I wish for an improving of my health so that I can help heal my friendsI wish for Ch…"

SiameseGirl replied Aug 15, 2012 to This is how POWERFUL WE TRULY ARE!

111 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Cosmic Conductor

"Hi Athena (Love your name btw--Very Greek)! I'm not sure as far as coaching goes if…"

SiameseGirl replied Aug 12, 2012 to Free coaching - several free sessions via Skype etc

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"His name is Chris btw. Dark hair, looks like Robert Downey Jr. with long curlish hai…"

SiameseGirl replied May 29, 2012 to Wanting to help a friend on the streets...

5 May 31, 2012
Reply by Jay Jay

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service