Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Shembu's Discussions (2,246)

Discussions Replied To (2206) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ethan, First of all, I want to acknowledge your pain. I can only imagine how muc…"

Shembu replied Sep 17, 2017 to Please HELP! I've lost my ex girlfriend and my step son

19 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Astral Warrior

"Sorry to hear about your experience. Affirmations really only work if the way you…"

Shembu replied Sep 22, 2016 to Bullies.

8 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Easefirst

"Hey Natalie, You can allow ANYTHING you want. Truly Anything. I love the word you…"

Shembu replied Sep 12, 2016 to

just now

"Perfect!! Ultimately, you can't visualize or focus purely on an idea for any discer…"

Shembu replied Aug 31, 2016 to Meditation and LOA

20 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Joseph G. Bowman

"You're most welcome! I think that the best news is that if you do want $300K, you c…"

Shembu replied Jun 26, 2016 to Specific Steps to win a draw

10 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Blessed Princess Natasha

"Hi Nela, A little tricky, because you're kind of asking how you can be deliberate a…"

Shembu replied Jun 24, 2016 to Specific Steps to win a draw

10 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Blessed Princess Natasha

"Hi Red Rose! I moved to another country 4 months ago, so I applaud your instinct to…"

Shembu replied Jun 24, 2016 to Attracting Wholesome Friendships

12 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

"Life, life, life!!!!!"

Shembu replied Jun 23, 2016 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12809 23 minutes ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"At the core of the "success story" of the poster is the fact that they got clear abo…"

Shembu replied May 31, 2016 to Attracting a specific person- SUCCESS story!

57 Jan 18
Reply by Ella

"Thank you so much for your encouraging and kind words!!! I'm always around, even wh…"

Shembu replied Dec 13, 2015 to act like it has already happened- can You share with me what kind of actions You do?

35 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service