Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

shesanti's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"tooooo right! that's exactly my issue and the reason i'm unable to let go. we make t…"

shesanti replied Sep 19, 2012 to i attracted back an ex - but i'm not even sure i want this anymore!

17 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Saul

"hmmmm yea i understand it's a confusing post. let me break it down. the new guy is a…"

shesanti replied Sep 19, 2012 to i attracted back an ex - but i'm not even sure i want this anymore!

17 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Saul

"that sounds wonderful :) any tips how to use LoA to forget someone!?"

17 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Saul

"you're totally right, i am sure that if we gave it another go we'd still have the sa…"

17 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Saul

"lol! not sure i wanna make anyone suffer! that's very true i can't have the best of…"

17 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Saul

"just what i needed to hear, deep down i know this! thank you :-)"

17 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Saul

"egypt is in all of our prayers and inshallah things will get better soon. i have so…"

shesanti replied Jan 31, 2011 to For hubby, his family, me and Khelil

29 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

"what a wonderful reply, thank you for this :)"

shesanti replied Jan 12, 2011 to You want your X back? This will help you understand your part in relationships.

30 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Mas

"No they couldn't have! You should totally post one!"

shesanti replied Nov 28, 2010 to islam and law of attraction

89 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by logos

"please correct me if i'm mistaken but i was under the impression that people ask of…"

shesanti replied Nov 25, 2010 to islam and law of attraction

89 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by logos

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service