Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

TeeJay's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew you would understand FP :) Thanks for the solidarity in humor!"

TeeJay replied Dec 10, 2014 to Just for laughs...

5 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by EntangledInTime

"True EntangledInTime. I didn't realize he had such a limited understanding of LOA! I…"

TeeJay replied Dec 10, 2014 to Just for laughs...

5 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by EntangledInTime

"In my experience it is the so-called "liberals" who want to live and let live, to le…"

TeeJay replied Mar 22, 2012 to Not to get political or anything, but to those who want Ron Paul to win republican primary...hows about a group manifestation?

52 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by steve soucy

"I have had a lot of success manifesting things I want when I first learned about the…"

TeeJay replied Mar 12, 2012 to Is this all just fantasy to feel good or do we really, literally bring things and expiriences into our life?

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Shembu

"This is a very strange turn of events Kirstie. And since neither you or any of us kn…"

TeeJay replied Feb 25, 2012 to The Strangest Thing Has Happened.........Now What Do I Do?

15 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by LadyLove

"http://thepiratebay.se/ Here I'm "haring" how! haha ;)"

TeeJay replied Feb 17, 2012 to OT: Rosetta Stone

21 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by samvaniam

"I live in Athens, Ohio...there's a Spanish conversation night here at one of the bar…"

TeeJay replied Feb 16, 2012 to OT: Rosetta Stone

21 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by samvaniam

"I feel you F.p. My sorrow leaves me with few words. Sending you love and hugs now..."

TeeJay replied Dec 25, 2011 to It hurts so much to say goodbye to Awesome

74 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Jill Washington

"I don't know what exactly you are trying to say with this...what I was saying is I f…"

TeeJay replied Dec 7, 2011 to MILITARY ORDERS - DO NOT ATTACK EXTRATERRESTRIAL AERIAL CRAFT - 1

108 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by steve soucy

""

TeeJay replied Dec 7, 2011 to MILITARY ORDERS - DO NOT ATTACK EXTRATERRESTRIAL AERIAL CRAFT - 1

108 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by steve soucy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service