Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dondi128's Discussions (778)

Discussions Replied To (741) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, we can change the weather.  We once got a whale turned around and headed back o…"

Dondi128 replied on Monday to let it rain, rain, rain

3 on Monday
Reply by Spirit Kid

"I wish I could tell you.  I do it all the time and can't figure out what exactly I d…"

Dondi128 replied Aug 4 to How do you manifest something?

36 Aug 8
Reply by VortexBabe

"Nothing wrong with the universe and if we are being pulled into the hole, it will ta…"

Dondi128 replied Aug 3 to Days are going by quickly. Why???

2 Aug 3
Reply by Kini

"You have to realize where these negative things are coming from.  For the most part,…"

Dondi128 replied Aug 3 to How to remove Ego but what to do when being criticised, disrespected?

9 Aug 18
Reply by harshita

"47 "

Dondi128 replied Jul 23 to Okay my beautiful people let's play a game :D

35 Aug 5
Reply by Kini

"I stopped about 8 years ago and never went back.  I learned I prefer it.  No dates,…"

Dondi128 replied Jul 22 to man/woman/dating/sex break anyone else ever deliberately done this?

9 Jul 25
Reply by Joss Conlon

"How are you going to get bright, shiny new things and loving people if everything st…"

Dondi128 replied Jul 2 to Have lost everyone and feeling hopeless. Inviting some feedback!

10 Jul 2
Reply by Relationship_Magician

"From what I have observed, they don't want to accept that they are responsible for t…"

Dondi128 replied Jul 2 to Why are there so many people that hates law of attraction- I believe in LOA

32 Aug 20
Reply by Kendra Rose

"I'm no expert.  I'm not even close to being a millionaire.  But I am financially bet…"

Dondi128 replied Jun 28 to Why isn't everyone a millionaire?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Dondi128

"Personally, I think you are focusing way too much on focusing.  Decide what you want…"

Dondi128 replied Jun 16 to I've made plans to leave, give up, etc....now things I want are coming?

8 Jun 16
Reply by LauraV

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service