Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dondi128's Discussions (749)

Discussions Replied To (713) Replies Latest Activity

"have someone hold your head down under water until you feel like your lungs will bur…"

Dondi128 replied on Sunday to Am i the only one who cant feel gratitude..

7 on Sunday
Reply by Dondi128

"Please send me the instructions.  Thanks, this sounds so interesting.  Also, Pedras,…"

Dondi128 replied Feb 22 to The Neckace of Manifestation (Shaman's Necklace)

8 Feb 25
Reply by EntangledInTime

"Why do you need a man?  Maybe you should focus on YOU for a while.  Take the focus o…"

Dondi128 replied Feb 21 to My pattern with men.... I just noticed something

7 Feb 22
Reply by Luciano

"Fresh fruit, fresh or frozen vegetables, lean meat and fish. NO PREPARED FOODS.  If…"

Dondi128 replied Feb 19 to Weight contributing to a health problem

26 Feb 21
Reply by Emma

"I'd be afraid of that too, somewhat.  I think that is getting a little excessive, ac…"

Dondi128 replied Feb 8 to Law of Attraction, and anxiety treatment???

11 on Sunday
Reply by Bead

"Stop meditating to audio.  Sit down in a quiet room in a comfortable chair.  Breathe…"

Dondi128 replied Feb 8 to Interest in Meditation

10 Feb 8
Reply by Lucky belly

"They won't cancel each other out.  Any more than reading a book or watching a movie…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 27 to ATTN: Writers/Actors: Can you separate fictional emotions from personal?

4 Jan 29
Reply by Rascal

"My story is very similar.  I'm not going to type it all out, but the main points are…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 24 to Quitting a job I can't stand..my own loa experiment

14 Jan 25
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Exactly.  That happened to me when I was 15 and driving on my permit.  My brother wa…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 24 to A voice in my ear

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"Yes, I agree.  But this wasn't the voice from within.  This was a voice coming from…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 24 to A voice in my ear

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service