Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dondi128's Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (740) Replies Latest Activity

"It's very possible to do it, but you have to be used to having this amount.  The abs…"

Dondi128 replied on Saturday to Problem.

27 on Saturday
Reply by Dondi128

"all kinds of things.  a lot of times money.  Sometimes I get nearly instant manifest…"

Dondi128 replied on Saturday to Problem.

27 on Saturday
Reply by Dondi128

"How are you going to get bright, shiny new things and loving people if everything st…"

Dondi128 replied on Thursday to Have lost everyone and feeling hopeless. Inviting some feedback!

10 on Thursday
Reply by Relationship_Magician

"From what I have observed, they don't want to accept that they are responsible for t…"

Dondi128 replied on Thursday to Why are there so many people that hates law of attraction- I believe in LOA

25 on Friday
Reply by Sir Neil

"I have the best luck with just asking once and forgetting about it."

Dondi128 replied Jun 30 to Problem.

27 on Saturday
Reply by Dondi128

"I'm no expert.  I'm not even close to being a millionaire.  But I am financially bet…"

Dondi128 replied Jun 28 to Why isn't everyone a millionaire?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Dondi128

"Personally, I think you are focusing way too much on focusing.  Decide what you want…"

Dondi128 replied Jun 16 to I've made plans to leave, give up, etc....now things I want are coming?

8 Jun 16
Reply by LauraV

"that is how it works.  give up."

Dondi128 replied Jun 15 to I've made plans to leave, give up, etc....now things I want are coming?

8 Jun 16
Reply by LauraV

"you can do both, and neither is a big goal."

Dondi128 replied Jun 13 to Should I?

2 Jun 13
Reply by summervacation

"Consider it a learning experience.  You are far from expert, and you were not comfor…"

Dondi128 replied Jun 12 to Letting go of money guilt

4 Jun 13
Reply by LOAGangsta

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service