Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dondi128's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (707) Replies Latest Activity

"They won't cancel each other out.  Any more than reading a book or watching a movie…"

Dondi128 replied on Tuesday to ATTN: Writers/Actors: Can you separate fictional emotions from personal?

4 on Thursday
Reply by Rascal

"My story is very similar.  I'm not going to type it all out, but the main points are…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 24 to Quitting a job I can't stand..my own loa experiment

14 Jan 25
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Exactly.  That happened to me when I was 15 and driving on my permit.  My brother wa…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 24 to A voice in my ear

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"Yes, I agree.  But this wasn't the voice from within.  This was a voice coming from…"

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"I think I have experienced every one of them and other things you haven't mentioned."

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"I speak to my 'angel' constantly, even though I usually can't 'hear' him.  Because I…"

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"I've tried that one.  It didn't click for me.  I have had good results with my white…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 24 to Meditation and LOA

15 Jan 24
Reply by Joseph G. Bowman

"Thanks.  Yes, I know a lot of people who have had an impulse or urge to go a differe…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 23 to A voice in my ear

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"I just call it my angel, for lack of anything better.  That didn't come from me, not…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 23 to A voice in my ear

15 Jan 24
Reply by Wonder

"I have been totally ticked off and manifested.  I had been waiting on a $400 check t…"

Dondi128 replied Jan 22 to Is "feeling good" really necessary

19 on Thursday
Reply by LauraV

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service