Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dondi128's Discussions (784)

Discussions Replied To (741) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I think you are focusing too much on it.  You should think about it and…"

Dondi128 replied Dec 16, 2015 to Why aren't?

39 Mar 11
Reply by thecorinthian

"Paragraph after paragraph of what you don't want.  My mother is kind and loving and…"

Dondi128 replied Dec 12, 2015 to Help! My mother is smothering my family and I need help finding a peaceful way out

17 Jan 19
Reply by Will Pemb

"Do you count a voice laughing in your ear?  I was thinking about winning $500 on a s…"

Dondi128 replied Dec 12, 2015 to Can we get a paranomral/spooky images thread going? Also has anyone else had paranormal experiences as a direct result of applying the LOA? (not for the faint-hearted)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Lithium

"Well, unless you want to be a dog or something, no, you don't have to die.  Just dec…"

Dondi128 replied Dec 11, 2015 to Change your reality but how?

4 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by wild_carrots

"I envisioned what I wanted and the location.  As soon as my money came through, ther…"

Dondi128 replied Nov 29, 2015 to Which Is It ? Ask and Forget or Ask and Focus ?

4 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Katherine

"Maybe you are trying too hard.  It has to fun, light hearted.  Make it a game.  Imag…"

Dondi128 replied Nov 14, 2015 to Join Me In Manifesting Free Money

21 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by J Maxx

"I am bringing home nearly 1.5 times my weekly paycheck. Then about 2 months ago, I h…"

Dondi128 replied Nov 13, 2015 to Join Me In Manifesting Free Money

21 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by J Maxx

"I've been doing awesome at manifesting here in the last year or so.  Not sure why, n…"

Dondi128 replied Nov 13, 2015 to Join Me In Manifesting Free Money

21 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by J Maxx

"Dream big.  You can't shine with the stars if you only want to go to the moon.  It's…"

Dondi128 replied Nov 12, 2015 to Loa grumps.

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by LauraV

"I get almost everything I even think about.  I can't explain how I'm doing it, becau…"

Dondi128 replied Nov 10, 2015 to Manifestation Contradictions?

4 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Lexie Cz

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service