Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Yelena's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for this post, Niel. I've been browsing the forums lately in searc…"

Yelena replied Nov 16, 2012 to LOA and momentum

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Neil

"I want a a fire-breathing dragon!!! GIMME!!!!"

Yelena replied Nov 16, 2012 to LOA and momentum

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Neil

"It's a little windy outside, Walt :D From what I've seen near the Boston area, peop…"

Yelena replied Oct 29, 2012 to Positive Thoughts for the Northeast Coast in the United States

12 Oct 31, 2012

"Hi Creationist! Not only can you change your beliefs, but you can also change that…"

Yelena replied Oct 29, 2012 to Beliefs and the physical

23 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Shembu

"I was only recently introduced to Ayreon. Talk about missing out on good music! :)"

Yelena replied Oct 28, 2012 to THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

2682 20 hours ago
Reply by Patrick

" "

Yelena replied Oct 26, 2012 to THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

2682 20 hours ago
Reply by Patrick

"'A New Earth' by Eckhart Tolle is a fantastic read and explains a lot about what goe…"

Yelena replied Oct 26, 2012 to what authors/books to read?

22 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Mimi

"You're welcome :) I love reading those e-mails in the mornings :) Yep, I've achieve…"

Yelena replied Sep 10, 2012 to In the midst of creating a new reality, our internal resistance often shows up in droves! How do you personally deal with that?

9 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Adam

""If you look all around and see all the Things that are not meant to be Then you…"

Yelena replied Sep 10, 2012 to THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

2682 20 hours ago
Reply by Patrick

"Hi KB :) Here is a bit of daily insight from Neale that I got today that I think wi…"

Yelena replied Sep 10, 2012 to In the midst of creating a new reality, our internal resistance often shows up in droves! How do you personally deal with that?

9 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Adam

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service