Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Marcy From Maui's Discussions (7,553)

Discussions Replied To (5070) Replies Latest Activity

""You cannot continue to talk about and live the same story - without creating the sa…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 27 to Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

617 Jul 21
Reply by Tanisha Hamelin

"Just got this reply from NING support: " Anna M. Ning Support (Ning Help Center) Ju…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 27 to Chat room bug being worked on

2 Jun 27
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"She has been banned. If anyone contacts any PI member via PI messaging etc about spe…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 25 to Avoid Tiffany Albert she is a scammer

4 Jun 26
Reply by Lauri Curry

"Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 24 to MY LOA JOURNEY

3 Jun 24
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Brilliantly said Brian!"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 16 to Ex in new relationship while trying to manifest him back...is there hope?

10 Jun 17
Reply by Monkey

"Help is always appreciated. That being said, you may not post your biz etc in the fo…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 13 to I'm sorry but you cannot "manifest" you ex back

15 Jun 14
Reply by ZH

"Yes, you can put things down here, but not under the Success Stories form. I have mo…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 9 to can i put things down here, even though its nt manifestedyet?

1 Jun 9
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Just a note. No on is actually allowed to advertise anything on these forums They ar…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 5 to LOA Coaching - Scams?

18 Jul 4
Reply by LUCKY ONE

"Be as specific as you can as long as it excites you to do so, The minute you start t…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 4 to Specific or vague

1 Jun 4
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"It is hard to force a feeling and not all times feel the same, the best way I know h…"

Marcy From Maui replied May 21, 2016 to Gratitudes feeling less and less for some reason

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Magnetic

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service