Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Marcy From Maui's Discussions (7,475)

Discussions Replied To (5004) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a note. No on is actually allowed to advertise anything on these forums They ar…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 5, 2017 to LOA Coaching - Scams?

21 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Be as specific as you can as long as it excites you to do so, The minute you start t…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jun 4, 2017 to Specific or vague

6 Aug 12
Reply by Dorothy

"It is hard to force a feeling and not all times feel the same, the best way I know h…"

Marcy From Maui replied May 21, 2016 to Gratitudes feeling less and less for some reason

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Magnetic

"It IS a good book, for anyone, and you might try The Magic after you have read any o…"

Marcy From Maui replied May 21, 2016 to Not a teen but is Secret to teen power any good to those who are not teens?

3 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rogare

"So you are 28 years old, dropped out of high school and live at home and you say you…"

Marcy From Maui replied Mar 24, 2016 to Please don't delete this.

10 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Brian is spot on. It is Ask and Allow. Allowing means putting up no resistance and y…"

Marcy From Maui replied Nov 29, 2015 to Which Is It ? Ask and Forget or Ask and Focus ?

4 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Katherine

"Awesome!!!!"

Marcy From Maui replied Nov 1, 2015 to my 2nd story on thesecret.tv

6 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Aum

"Good question. You can pick certain items to be alerted about under "setting"- >…"

Marcy From Maui replied Sep 23, 2015 to Is there a way to get daily notifications, not each post separate notifications?

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Easefirst

"I agree! They are also the clearest and easiest to see! Thanks for posting yours.…"

Marcy From Maui replied Sep 3, 2015 to The little things

1 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"I just googled law of attraction and EVERY entry that popped up on the first page (…"

Marcy From Maui replied Jul 1, 2015 to Why are there so many people that hates law of attraction- I believe in LOA

32 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Kendra Rose

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service