Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Will Pemb's Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Well you know what you want and that makes manifesting easier. Just remember somethi…"

Will Pemb replied 8 hours ago to My personal success story in manifesting a specific person

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Stefania Clemente

"So you can control the weather and sun but not people ?  Just kidding friend. So how…"

Will Pemb replied on Sunday to Divine powers?

7 4 hours ago

"As for being the Greatest ??? Dude you are already GREAT, PERFECT and  THE BEST but…"

Will Pemb replied on Sunday to Where's my stuff!

17 on Monday

"Wow you have a real awesome list and they're complete.  The question is why aren't y…"

Will Pemb replied on Sunday to Where's my stuff!

17 on Monday

"You can ask for anything you would like but some people find it easier to focus on o…"

Will Pemb replied on Sunday to Asking..

7 on Sunday
Reply by Jenny

"I don't mean to disagree with people on this form but Weather control doesn't have t…"

Will Pemb replied Oct 11 to Manifesting weather

8 Oct 12
Reply by Roses

"Cure? Well stop saying and thinking about the H Word . It's not good for your energy…"

Will Pemb replied Oct 10 to I HATE DEPRESSION

4 Oct 11
Reply by Roses

"Well impulses that I've received were thoughts mostly and I would follow the thought…"

Will Pemb replied Oct 9 to Has anyone had powerful impulses/insights while meditating?

6 14 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Well law of attraction isn't some one size fits all type of thing. It's not about wh…"

Will Pemb replied Oct 8 to Confused with the law of attraction

9 Oct 10
Reply by Tybaun

"Well that is all you need to do if you can do it.  Some people can't get their mind…"

Will Pemb replied Oct 6 to I need a miracle- Please Help

7 Oct 7
Reply by Jonathan Lewis

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service