Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Rascal's Discussions (8,595)

Discussions Replied To (5286) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahhh . . . you got it Garth :-) Freedom simply IS! It  doesn't come with a "price"…"

Rascal replied on Saturday to We Are Free

8 20 hours ago
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"Some of us just aren't cut out to be parents. I wasn't . . . but found myself  bein…"

Rascal replied Sep 7 to Do you feel a desire to have a baby? Now or in the future?

8 Sep 10
Reply by Chelsea Birnell

"Indeed, characters writing the story, and being it . . . Elvis has not left the bui…"

Rascal replied Sep 7 to Anyone going through the "death" experience?

21 Sep 15
Reply by Bello in Mayer

"John Lennon once said the idea of "death" was like getting out of one car and gettin…"

Rascal replied Sep 6 to Anyone going through the "death" experience?

21 Sep 15
Reply by Bello in Mayer

"Hi SammyP -- I lost track too, LOL! Been really busy, and now am preparing to take…"

Rascal replied Sep 6 to Don't really know how to title this thread, but I have a question?

14 Sep 8
Reply by Rogare

"The short answer to your question is -- No. What seems like influence or persuasion…"

Rascal replied Sep 2 to Don't really know how to title this thread, but I have a question?

14 Sep 8
Reply by Rogare

"@Garth -- You caught me compart-mentalizing, didn't you?  LOL! I agree, all this t…"

Rascal replied Aug 11 to THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE

11 Aug 11
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"Yeah, that's a good one. And it pays to keep in mind that it's the larger, non-phys…"

Rascal replied Aug 10 to THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE

11 Aug 11
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"The Higher Self -- that larger part of us who remains non-physical -- is the one who…"

11 Aug 11
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"Thanks, Ross. You can always be counted on to fill in the blanks :-) I don't agree…"

11 Aug 11
Reply by WonderfulGarth

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service