Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Rascal's Discussions (8,604)

Discussions Replied To (5298) Replies Latest Activity

"You know the old adage that, if you tell a lie often enough, you start to believe it…"

Rascal replied yesterday to KEY TO MANIFESTATION

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Superman

"@havefaith -- You're welcome!  I love reading and listening to thoughts that make s…"

Rascal replied yesterday to There is no "Free Will", there is only Faith - Get your ex back!

157 7 hours ago
Reply by Superman

"Don't know of a better place to put this --  here's physicist Brian Greene in a NOVA…"

Rascal replied on Monday to BASHAR -- Brilliance From "Afar"

336 on Monday
Reply by Isabelle

" "

Rascal replied on Sunday to BASHAR -- Brilliance From "Afar"

336 on Monday
Reply by Isabelle

" "

Rascal replied on Sunday to Fools follow tomorrow

3 on Sunday
Reply by Rascal

"Getting the money won't make you happy -- getting happy will make you the money. Or…"

Rascal replied on Sunday to Fools follow tomorrow

3 on Sunday
Reply by Rascal

"Here's an excellent explanation of how and why we sabotage ourselves -- and then ber…"

Rascal replied on Sunday to There is no "Free Will", there is only Faith - Get your ex back!

157 7 hours ago
Reply by Superman

" "

Rascal replied on Sunday to KRYON -- More Wisdom To Rely On :-)

32 on Sunday
Reply by Rascal

"Good stuff, Kris -- keep'em comin' :-)"

Rascal replied on Sunday to THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

2634 29 minutes ago
Reply by cre8ur kris

"every conceivable configuration of reality already is These are Bashar's words.  Th…"

Rascal replied on Sunday to There is no "Free Will", there is only Faith - Get your ex back!

157 7 hours ago
Reply by Superman

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service