Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Rascal's Discussions (8,619)

Discussions Replied To (5309) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with Dondi -- The joy of creation in the writing or the acting supersedes any t…"

Rascal replied on Thursday to ATTN: Writers/Actors: Can you separate fictional emotions from personal?

4 on Thursday
Reply by Rascal

"OOOHHHhhhh . . . You just HAD to open this venue, didn't you? AAaarghh  . . . I'll…"

Rascal replied Jan 24 to A general comment thread for anyone about anything

20 yesterday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Beautifully expressed, Emma :-) "

Rascal replied Jan 24 to Unfolding of your dream reality

4 Jan 24
Reply by Rascal

" Click on This Link  and it will take you to a group here in PI where you can find o…"

Rascal replied Jan 22 to what are switch words?

2 Jan 22
Reply by Flowerpatch

"@Dan -- This is my secret. I don’t mind what happens. I like that!  It's the perfe…"

Rascal replied Jan 19 to Trouble Accepting all realities/"truths"

21 Jan 21
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Yeah, the words "racist" and "racism" don't even belong in the global lexicon, becau…"

Rascal replied Jan 18 to Law of Attraction and Racism.

18 Jan 18
Reply by Peacefirst

"My 2 Cents -- One thing you'd be wise to consider is that what you declare to be tr…"

Rascal replied Jan 18 to Anyone have any success with changing one's overall outlook/disposition?

6 Jan 21
Reply by Kelli Cooper

"Responding only to the original post -- The idea that all truths are true comes fro…"

Rascal replied Jan 18 to Trouble Accepting all realities/"truths"

21 Jan 21
Reply by Flowerpatch

"The Core Premise: The One is All, and All are the One, the One being Infinite, Eter…"

Rascal replied Jan 17 to Your vision of the Divine?

13 Jan 17
Reply by Rascal

"It's All That I Am expressing My Self in infinitely diverse ways, for reasons that m…"

Rascal replied Jan 17 to LOA and mass consciousness

12 Jan 17
Reply by Rascal

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service