Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

lady receiving's Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (530) Replies Latest Activity

"lmaoooooo!!!!   "

lady receiving replied Jun 17, 2012 to Calling all LOA YODA'S!!! Has anyone here yet mastered staying in the vortex while kids are acting up?

13 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Rascal

"i agree with what you say....my take on this one i saw and touched had positive ener…"

lady receiving replied Jun 4, 2012 to Crystal Skulls

3 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Adam

"any tips on doing in a split second b4 all chaos breaks loose during sibling rivalry…"

lady receiving replied May 31, 2012 to Calling all LOA YODA'S!!! Has anyone here yet mastered staying in the vortex while kids are acting up?

13 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Rascal

"hehe  sounds like me lol!!!  always followed with an hour or two later of im sorry i…"

lady receiving replied May 31, 2012 to Calling all LOA YODA'S!!! Has anyone here yet mastered staying in the vortex while kids are acting up?

13 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Rascal

"if you guys get the chance...check out surfs up!!! its sooooo loa based...about lett…"

lady receiving replied May 21, 2012 to anyone know of any good LOA movies or cool self help documentaries/movies?

12 May 22, 2012
Reply by § Practicum Veritas Nuntiavit

"do you think it could be on youtube? "

lady receiving replied May 21, 2012 to anyone know of any good LOA movies or cool self help documentaries/movies?

12 May 22, 2012
Reply by § Practicum Veritas Nuntiavit

"thumbs up to that! right on! it is a flowin!!!! ;)"

lady receiving replied May 20, 2012 to How do I heal my eyesight to get 20/20 vision?

27 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Sir Neil

"never got to see it!  do you think they have it out on dvd? "

lady receiving replied May 19, 2012 to numerical codes and decoding...anyone into mathematical breakdowns of sequences?

7 May 23, 2012
Reply by My*Eyes*Have*Sparkles!*

"ooooh! thanx sam! totally checking that book out! "

lady receiving replied May 19, 2012 to numerical codes and decoding...anyone into mathematical breakdowns of sequences?

7 May 23, 2012
Reply by My*Eyes*Have*Sparkles!*

"you, my friend, are almost there.  there to the point of getting it.  let loose, sto…"

lady receiving replied May 19, 2012 to I'm looking for a teacher. Is anyone able to help

17 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Samantha Huston

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service