Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Andrée's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Even if this thread is old... Yes !!!! All is very well !"

Andrée replied Apr 3, 2016 to Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale....All is well!

3 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

"I would advise you to let it go and make peace with the fact that you lost the money…"

Andrée replied Feb 5, 2015 to Is This a Sign Not to Do It?

14 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Easefirst

"I think attracting the weather you want is something often easy to do, like attracti…"

Andrée replied Feb 2, 2015 to A general comment thread for anyone about anything

69 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Lynneda, you inspired me. Tomorrow I am going to bring a box of chocolate to a frien…"

Andrée replied Jan 21, 2015 to Why are people always so helpful and caring? So beautiful and loving?

48 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I have the joy to experience nice people almost every day, most of the time it's whe…"

Andrée replied Jan 21, 2015 to Why are people always so helpful and caring? So beautiful and loving?

48 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Oh!!! On another LOA forum, there is a girl of 18 years old who won 3.5 millions a w…"

Andrée replied May 22, 2013 to Extremely, Extremely, Frustrated..... (Lottery Related)

57 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Easefirst

"Thank you Illusions for your answer. Yes it's helping.  Today I have been soothing m…"

Andrée replied Oct 8, 2012 to "Shhh - You'll Jinx it!" - the Phenomenon of "Jinxing" and How to Change it - and Other Limiting Beliefs....

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by illusions

"Thank you for the reminder, that was excellent! Exactly what I needed right now. I a…"

Andrée replied Oct 8, 2012 to "Shhh - You'll Jinx it!" - the Phenomenon of "Jinxing" and How to Change it - and Other Limiting Beliefs....

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by illusions

"Hi, There is Pinterest which is really nice but maybe it's too facebook like but in…"

Andrée replied Sep 19, 2012 to I love this site, but at times there isn't much to ponder, can you please tell me what other

13 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Giovani

"Hello beautiful people , Me too I have resistance who can be showed in really stron…"

Andrée replied Jun 4, 2012 to Manifestation Challenge - Support and Advice

40 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Luis

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service