Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

child of light's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep telling people that!"

child of light replied Jun 8, 2012 to Love is the answer :-)

17 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by MP

"A great morning to everyone! Thank you all for your positivity! This is why I love t…"

child of light replied Dec 19, 2009 to I am Happier today

5 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by child of light

"I am so grateful for my best friend, Keisha, and the joy she brings to my life. I a…"

child of light replied Dec 14, 2009 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14026 11 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"You possess the light and the love to get through this. Continue to reach out, throu…"

child of light replied Dec 5, 2009 to so lost.....in serious need of friendship and guidance

18 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I thank you, for reminding me to be thankful for this site and consequently the incr…"

child of light replied Nov 27, 2009 to Let's show our Gratitude to Powerful Intentions and all the positive friends and connections we are making!

12 May 4, 2010
Reply by Daisy Duck

"I am so grateful for this site, and the awesome people on it. You all give me hope,…"

child of light replied Nov 16, 2009 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14026 11 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Hello friend wolfcat. I believe there is nothing weird nor pathetic about your query…"

child of light replied Nov 16, 2009 to Is love only real if it's reciprocated?

36 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by wolfcat

"Genie you are truly a wonderful being. I wish for your continued happiness spreading…"

child of light replied Nov 16, 2009 to Your Wish Is My Command

1825 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service