Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

RenaissanceLoverOfLife's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Many times amazing things have happened without me taking action.  As long as I'm in…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Feb 10, 2011 to no action please no non belivers do not reply if you do not believe!! only if believe please reply!

5 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by daydreambeliever

"Thank you for sharing this song!!!  Bruno Mars rocks.  Katy Perry's Firework song ha…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Dec 29, 2010 to Ready to give it up and REALLY be happy this year? Think about: Today My Life Begins.

19 May 23, 2014

"I think you get to determine what the butterflies mean. If you're in a high vibratin…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 25, 2010 to butterflies in my stomach from thinking of manifestations.... good or bad?

9 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Gillan Lee

"The thing I asked for came true!!! this is something I've wanted for years & I p…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 23, 2010 to Good website to manifests things!!!

41 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Elisabeth Waters

":) I placed my order this morning. Thanks for the fun link!"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 20, 2010 to Good website to manifests things!!!

41 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Elisabeth Waters

"Wow!!! Awesome thread! I want these two vehicles :) Mazda 3 Hatchback in white! Vesp…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 18, 2010 to What car do you want to attract?

81 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Vanni

"Wow!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :):):) Congratulationzzzz"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 12, 2010 to Talk about being in the Vortex!

9 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Leeanne

"Hi EL. Thanks for sharing. You'll feel better in time. You deserve the absolute bes…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 11, 2010 to Weird situation ...help please ...please !

23 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by eternal light

"This is an interesting post! I believe there are as many beliefs about food as there…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 9, 2010 to Fast Food and Be Healthy?

97 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by wolfcat

"Hi Ruthie! Thanks for opening up this subject :) I do have a success story/stories o…"

RenaissanceLoverOfLife replied Nov 8, 2010 to Success Stories re; reuniting with your Ex

55 May 17, 2011
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service