Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,612)

Discussions Replied To (2471) Replies Latest Activity

"You're allowing for judgment here. If you say and believe that music keeps you in th…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Can we use MUSIC to get into the vortex?

8 yesterday
Reply by Astro

"If you believe that it will help get into the vortex, then it doesn't matter what yo…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Can we use MUSIC to get into the vortex?

8 yesterday
Reply by Astro

"Everything happens for a reason. The reason is that you allowed it into your experie…"

Tolemac replied on Sunday to What could be the reason for the fall?

5 on Monday
Reply by Graysen

""I'm wondering if I really dive into appreciation for the abundance of gifts and rea…"

Tolemac replied on Sunday to In your experience can gratitude for gifts, freebies attract cash in to your life too?

4 on Sunday
Reply by ArtistLaura

"It really is that easy. Of course, you do have to allow it, and you do have to under…"

Tolemac replied on Sunday to Choosing emotions

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Graysen

"I would refer you to my latest post, as it speaks to your question: The only criteri…"

Tolemac replied Nov 3 to Is it true that everyone has a certain manifestation technique that works for them?

8 Nov 4
Reply by Graysen

"Jesse, anything is possible. You do have to allow for it to be possible, though. If…"

Tolemac replied Nov 3 to Here's the Top Thing About the LOA I've been REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanting to Ask

15 Nov 6
Reply by Graysen

"There's no such animal as "normal". There is only what works for you and what feels…"

Tolemac replied Nov 2 to Is it possible that I removed rage from myself?

2 Nov 2
Reply by Dorothy

"You are welcome. =)"

Tolemac replied Oct 20 to The only criteria.

9 Nov 6
Reply by Flowerpatch

"You are welcome. We all allow for information when we are ready to receive it. If y…"

Tolemac replied Oct 20 to The only criteria.

9 Nov 6
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service