Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,546)

Discussions Replied To (2406) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello AB, Your analogy of the computer program is exactly it. We run on all kinds o…"

Tolemac replied Mar 14 to Permanent changes...

7 Mar 17
Reply by Stefania Clemente

"Cheryl, what are you actually losing? Truly, what loss is taking place? Is it real,…"

Tolemac replied Mar 1 to Help please with trying to remain positive with trump administration and....

14 Mar 25
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

"Hello kulalula, You are not alone in feeling this way. Lots of people struggle with…"

Tolemac replied Mar 1 to I hate paying my bills (makes me feel as if money is constantly flowing away from me...)

9 Mar 3
Reply by Roses

"Hello Lucky Girl, You are not an idiot. Not by any stretch of the imagination. You…"

Tolemac replied Feb 22 to Feeling like the world's biggest idiot...wish I could turn back time

4 Feb 22
Reply by Lucky Girl

"Hello thatguy, Your brain doesn't work on emotions. Your brain is simply a computer…"

Tolemac replied Feb 16 to An unconventional way to use LoA

2 Feb 16
Reply by Tolemac

"Hello Salome, It's easy to incorporate both philosophies (and even more if you want…"

Tolemac replied Feb 9 to Torn between Abe and Neville's teachings

13 Feb 25
Reply by Salome Lond

""I would mess up his naturally good vibes by giving him this knowledge." Can't be d…"

Tolemac replied Feb 9 to Feeling fake...

14 Feb 10
Reply by knight

"Okay, so let's explore that. What will happen if you fail? Now, what will happen if…"

Tolemac replied Feb 7 to Some issues...

24 Mar 18

"We all learn, and even more importantly, understand, in our own ways and in our own…"

Tolemac replied Feb 6 to Feeling fake...

14 Feb 10
Reply by knight

"What is it that you are truly afraid of?"

Tolemac replied Feb 6 to Some issues...

24 Mar 18

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service