Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,296)

Discussions Replied To (2160) Replies Latest Activity

"All roads lead to Rome. Some are long and treacherous and full of bumps and pothol…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Enlightenment, LOA, Manifestation - Why take a defensive posture

11 22 hours ago
Reply by Rogare

"The reason that is the most popular topic is simple. There are two reasons for this.…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Why Is Ex Back the Most Popular Topic?

19 19 minutes ago
Reply by Willow

"I have Rob Brezsny's book on this very subject. It is stunning. Pronoia Is the Antid…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Pronoia

8 21 hours ago
Reply by Blessed Princess Natasha

"=)"

Tolemac replied on Thursday to Attracting what you want more often than not

3 on Thursday
Reply by Tolemac

"Hello Rishi, The short answer is no. Now here's the longer version. You can only m…"

Tolemac replied Jul 14 to hi.....an important question about manifesting for someone..

4 Jul 15
Reply by Rishi free soul

"Ok, you're obtuse. Now will you cosign this check for me or is that going off on a t…"

Tolemac replied Jul 14 to Who you really are

8 Jul 14
Reply by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

"Hello Alyssa, All negative emotions, including doubt, are based in fear. Fear is wh…"

Tolemac replied Jul 13 to The cause of all resistance?

7 Jul 13
Reply by Alyssa

"What really happened was is that you went into fear. Every negative emotion is based…"

Tolemac replied Jul 9 to Feel like I'm being ganged up on at work .. I want to quit

15 Jul 10
Reply by Marisaloabeliever

"Hello Heather, Then I would say quit now, or you will probably be fired in the not…"

Tolemac replied Jul 8 to Feel like I'm being ganged up on at work .. I want to quit

15 Jul 10
Reply by Marisaloabeliever

"=)"

Tolemac replied Jul 8 to Who the hell am I to have my dreams come ture?

2 Jul 8
Reply by AA

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service