Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,200)

Discussions Replied To (2066) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sofia, Welcome to Powerful Intentions. This is taken directly from the Amazo…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Question about The PowerVision Contemplations CDs by Carole Dore

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Sofia

"You're so cute when you get all righteous and adamant. :P In case you haven't sorte…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Isn't there contradiction between techniques like Eft,Sedona and law of attraction?

11 21 hours ago
Reply by Bello in Mayer

"Hello Michael, It's not a contradiction as much as it's part of the duality of this…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Isn't there contradiction between techniques like Eft,Sedona and law of attraction?

11 21 hours ago
Reply by Bello in Mayer

"Hello Black Spot, Well I do indeed understand your frustration, but I must tell you…"

Tolemac replied on Monday to When it's not working it's not working...

3 on Monday
Reply by Adam

"=)"

Tolemac replied on Sunday to You have NO IDEA.......

39 on Tuesday
Reply by Ryan C. Bogdewic

"Ryan, you said, "Maybe you didn't attract this at all." Well yes she did. Everythin…"

Tolemac replied on Sunday to I just got laid off

18 on Sunday
Reply by Donel Pablo

"Hello HappyPappy, Indeed, everyone has their own vibration, or energy. You have to…"

Tolemac replied on Sunday to Did I cause these things to happen to others?

3 on Sunday
Reply by Fred Knight

"Sweet limey! ;-)"

Tolemac replied on Saturday to introducing my new baby to the world

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Emma

"Hello Friend, If you still have hurt feelings, then you have not forgiven yourself…"

Tolemac replied Apr 11 to Is this inspired action or not?

5 Apr 11
Reply by Friend

"Exactly."

Tolemac replied Apr 10 to The Five Principles for Manifesting Your Desires

8 on Monday
Reply by Emma

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service