Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,474)

Discussions Replied To (2336) Replies Latest Activity

"Those other versions of "you" are in their chosen holodecks/dimensions. It would ser…"

Tolemac replied on Thursday to please explain reality

14 on Thursday
Reply by nee

"The answer is no. Now, here's the reason that is the answer. Death, just like any ot…"

Tolemac replied on Thursday to Can the dead be brought back?

27 on Thursday
Reply by Joseph G. Bowman

"We are all psychic. It is only a matter of degree. If you allow this into your life,…"

Tolemac replied Jul 27 to The Quickest I've Ever Manifested Anything...

12 Jul 28
Reply by Easefirst

"Hello RM, You are correct. It's not a coincidence. There's no such animal as coinci…"

Tolemac replied Jul 26 to The Quickest I've Ever Manifested Anything...

12 Jul 28
Reply by Easefirst

"Hello nee, You are exactly correct. It is all a hologram that we change based on ou…"

Tolemac replied Jul 26 to please explain reality

14 on Thursday
Reply by nee

"Hello Kristina, Only if you remain focused on the negativity of that event. If you…"

Tolemac replied Jul 5 to Remembering bad past events

4 Jul 6
Reply by Eric )A(

"Spam much?"

Tolemac replied Jul 5 to Could you assist me by answering a few questions?

3 Jul 5
Reply by Tom Walsh

"Hello LaughingWolf, Stronger energy always overcomes weaker energy. Positive emotio…"

Tolemac replied Jul 2 to A question about negativity and positivity in the same enviroment

2 Jul 4
Reply by LaughingWolf

"Keith, who are you talking to? It seems like you must have hit new thread instead of…"

Tolemac replied Jul 2 to Light at the end of the Tunnel

1 Jul 2
Reply by Tolemac

"Hello butterflly, Forgiveness is not acting like it never happened. Forgiveness is…"

Tolemac replied Jul 2 to Do forgiveness affirmations work?

13 Jul 2
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service