Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,439)

Discussions Replied To (2302) Replies Latest Activity

"The Enlightened Gardener: A Novel http://www.amazon.com/The-Enlightened-Gardener-A-…"

Tolemac replied on Wednesday to looking for specfic book anyone help please

3 on Friday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Yes indeed. =)"

Tolemac replied Jan 24 to Unfolding of your dream reality

4 Jan 24
Reply by Rascal

"Happy Birthday, CM.  Good things are happening for you right in this very moment. I…"

Tolemac replied Jan 20 to Just feeling really good

4 Jan 21
Reply by Chunky_Monkey

"Hello Magic Aura, There are only two emotions. Love and Fear. Every other emotion h…"

Tolemac replied Jan 19 to How does one feel strong positive emotions on a regular basis?

7 Jan 19
Reply by tay

"=)"

Tolemac replied Jan 18 to Trouble Accepting all realities/"truths"

21 Jan 21
Reply by Flowerpatch

"All "problems" are a myth. We look at a situation through the fog of our fear and sa…"

Tolemac replied Jan 12 to Question about problem solving

1 Jan 12
Reply by Tolemac

"Hello Jamie,  There are always opportunities available if we decide to allow oursel…"

Tolemac replied Jan 12 to Hello. I would like to discuss 'missed opportunities'

11 Jan 16
Reply by Jamie

"When faced with a choice between two things, one will always feel better than the ot…"

Tolemac replied Jan 12 to To Sell or Not to Sell... That is the Lackful (?) Question..,

12 Jan 12
Reply by Tolemac

""Does good luck and bad luck exist?" No. There is no such animal. "Do people get luc…"

Tolemac replied Dec 28, 2014 to Your opinion on "luck"?

3 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

"Hello Rainbow, Everyone manifests into their lives what they are willing to allow i…"

Tolemac replied Dec 28, 2014 to Manifesting for other people

2 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Dondi128

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service