Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,456)

Discussions Replied To (2319) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello SpiritualLady, When this happens, it is because you're resisting allowing you…"

Tolemac replied Mar 30 to Visualization

13 Apr 1
Reply by Ndacloud

"Hello RN, There is no such animal as "destiny" and nothing is "meant to be". You ar…"

Tolemac replied Mar 30 to Does anyone here believe in destiny?

10 Mar 30
Reply by Tolemac

"=)"

Tolemac replied Mar 23 to Prison of the Mind

2 Mar 23
Reply by Blessed Princess Natasha

"I heard my name mentioned. =) Ok so I watched the video and the technique he's usin…"

Tolemac replied Mar 23 to Finally found a technique to successfully enter Theta but confused about why it works so well!

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Blake Rider

"Those are excellent intentions. Now, will you allow them into your experience?"

Tolemac replied Mar 20 to intentions of support

3 Mar 21
Reply by Kendra Rose

"Hello Nathan, To be perfectly honest, you have this backwards. It's what you want t…"

Tolemac replied Mar 12 to What do women look for and how do you want to be approached?

4 Mar 12
Reply by Dondi128

"It is when we become aware of the patterns and programming that we've been given tha…"

Tolemac replied Mar 12 to easier life

2 Mar 13
Reply by Sir Neil

"=)"

Tolemac replied Mar 9 to Luke 12:28

6 Mar 9
Reply by Easefirst

"Hello Luke, The first thing that I always recommend to anyone who is interested in…"

Tolemac replied Mar 9 to Help Making It Click

5 Mar 9
Reply by Luke

"Sent you a message."

Tolemac replied Feb 23 to Can another persons energy become part of yours without your will?

37 Feb 25
Reply by Easefirst

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service