Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tolemac's Discussions (2,321)

Discussions Replied To (2187) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Wyzard, Let me ask you something. Have you been doing a lot of personal growt…"

Tolemac replied 8 minutes ago to why do I keep manifesting rejection?

11 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tolemac

"You're right on the edge of it. So now, what happens when you "accept" the resistanc…"

Tolemac replied 14 minutes ago to Accepting/ Embracing/ Letting Go of Resistance?

16 14 minutes ago
Reply by Tolemac

"Hello Oh Well, I see this as your higher self trying to get your attention. There i…"

Tolemac replied 11 hours ago to Why do I keep seeing my (very uncommon) name everywhere?

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Tolemac

"Hope you had a wonderful day, my brother. Here's to many, many more. =)"

Tolemac replied yesterday to Happy birthday, STEVE SOUCY!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!

13 12 hours ago
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Hello Laura, The first thing I will say is that there are a myriad of techniques av…"

Tolemac replied yesterday to I wish I never knew of the Law of Attraction - (visualization)

5 yesterday
Reply by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

"I know exactly what you're saying, Lorelei. This is what happens to everyone who cho…"

Tolemac replied on Wednesday to Accepting/ Embracing/ Letting Go of Resistance?

16 14 minutes ago
Reply by Tolemac

"Hello Lulu, Laura is correct. What I'm seeing here is that he has some information…"

Tolemac replied on Wednesday to Keep Crossing Paths!

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Lulu

"Hello Laura, When you feel the fear, what comes up for you? What are you afraid of…"

Tolemac replied on Wednesday to How to Quit Attracting Abuse?

17 19 hours ago
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Hello Lorelei, Everything that you are saying is true until you said that LoA teach…"

Tolemac replied on Wednesday to Accepting/ Embracing/ Letting Go of Resistance?

16 14 minutes ago
Reply by Tolemac

"Hi Karolina. Everything is energy. That energy has a vibration. People are attracte…"

Tolemac replied on Tuesday to There is no "Free Will", there is only Faith - Get your ex back!

197 1 hour ago
Reply by Yelda

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service