Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Matt the Spine's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah. I'm struggling just a little lately. But the amount of insight I receive at th…"

Matt the Spine replied Oct 8, 2010 to The Collective PI Conciousness needs a BOOST!!!!

53 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"That makes perfect sense."

Matt the Spine replied Oct 5, 2010 to Make Believe?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by WeeBGB

"I've been working with the bare basics of it in my life right now. What I have put i…"

Matt the Spine replied Sep 26, 2010 to Sedona Method

34 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Easy

"Thank-you very much. Appreciate a truckload"

Matt the Spine replied Sep 21, 2010 to Abraham-Hicks 30 Day Work Book

491 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"The more I play with this stuff the more I see where I was going wrong last time. My…"

Matt the Spine replied Sep 20, 2010 to How long does it take for manifestation to take place?

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Joelle Leigh Phillips

"Abraham/Hicks work really spoke to me & connected those spiritual experiences of…"

Matt the Spine replied Sep 19, 2010 to Help me not to help Joe Vitale to help me. :s

35 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Hooked on Sparkles

"It brought me to a pure realization of what I can really do just on my own."

Matt the Spine replied Sep 19, 2010 to Help me not to help Joe Vitale to help me. :s

35 Sep 19, 2010

"I really should add in Joe's credit that I can't recommend "The Awakening Course" en…"

35 Sep 19, 2010

"Nah. No cards given. I may get sucked into the spiel but there's no way i'm giving t…"

Matt the Spine replied Sep 17, 2010 to Help me not to help Joe Vitale to help me. :s

35 Sep 19, 2010

"It would probably start telling you how to use it. :)"

Matt the Spine replied Sep 16, 2010 to If you treated money as if it were a person, what do you think would happen?

7 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Britta

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service