Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lisa's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I love Keith Urban doing anything! "

Lisa replied Jun 28, 2012 to (Male babe of the week thread) Girly/Womanly/And for any Gay Guys here Babe of the Week

203 Feb 4
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Well, among a ton of other things..... I am so appreciative of  the sky..... every m…"

Lisa replied Jun 19, 2012 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9212 4 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"Thank you Mimi....I am genuine in my feelings but I have a huge problem with worryin…"

Lisa replied Jun 17, 2012 to LOA: The Soul's Answer to Why It Isn't Working......?

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

"Thank you Ross....I always look forward to what advice you have to add on here....ha…"

Lisa replied Jun 17, 2012 to LOA: The Soul's Answer to Why It Isn't Working......?

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

"Yep, that is how I took it!"

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

"Thank you WunderGarth....I am hoping this "messenger" can clear some things up for m…"

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

"<3 <3 <3"

Lisa replied Jun 17, 2012 to In total exhibitionist mood: Videos, me singing (not for the faint hearted!)

39 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

"Thank you athena...I know many of you do know my frustration....I will read them bot…"

Lisa replied Jun 16, 2012 to LOA: The Soul's Answer to Why It Isn't Working......?

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

"Thank you for your reply and believe me please.....I really, really do appreciate it…"

Lisa replied Jun 16, 2012 to LOA: The Soul's Answer to Why It Isn't Working......?

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

"Sigh....well maybe I have wasted my money....again...I did buy The Magic too. I do u…"

19 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service