Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Little Feral Kat's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Imagine a straight woman had a crush on you. Despite knowing that you are a gay man,…"

Little Feral Kat replied Dec 5, 2019 to Could I make a "straight" guy be attracted to me?

11 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"If you are curious and want to try it, taking a couple of puffs from a hookah to see…"

Little Feral Kat replied Oct 12, 2019 to LOA & Smoking

3 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Little Feral Kat

"Anyways, I have a particular position I want - unfortunately, it has not been listed…"

Little Feral Kat replied Sep 17, 2019 to Closing in?

52 14 hours ago
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"Magical Love offered good advice, yet you choose to dismiss it by lashing out and ma…"

Little Feral Kat replied Sep 17, 2019 to I don't want to talk adnauseum anylonger about money I want it!

23 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"There is very little to study, concerning the Law of Attraction. There are a few cor…"

Little Feral Kat replied Sep 17, 2019 to I don't want to talk adnauseum anylonger about money I want it!

23 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"WHY CANNOT ABE FIX PEOPLE LIKE ME SO I CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY WHAT IS LEFT OF MY LIFE?…"

23 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"And I've visited or stay for a couple of months in like 5 states in 2.5 years. And I…"

Little Feral Kat replied Aug 27, 2019 to What if I'm completely Lost in Life?

12 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Magical Love

"This guy's behavior couldn't have been attracted by me, I literally had NO remote id…"

Little Feral Kat replied Apr 30, 2019 to The More I want a Good Relationship-The more terrible ones I get

14 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"You want stability, but you do not offer it yourself; your entire life is nothing bu…"

Little Feral Kat replied Apr 26, 2019 to The More I want a Good Relationship-The more terrible ones I get

14 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"Given your situation, I take it you are covered by Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal? If so, a pro…"

Little Feral Kat replied Apr 9, 2019 to Manifesting Games in Medical Care?

17 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Magical Love

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service