Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

maya's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Aw, thanks friends. I spend so many hours a day on the computer for college and it…"

maya replied Apr 16, 2009 to people buy one purse for $16,000 and up!

5 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by maya

"WIth loa, sometimes there is no fear just expectation and the years go by with no m…"

maya replied Apr 16, 2009 to Screw LOA. What if it doesn't work out?? What then?

39 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Tom

"Lori and Jack, I could scream for you guys, Jack, that model passing you buy... wha…"

maya replied Apr 15, 2009 to Creating objects with your mind...then manifesting them

6 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by maya

"I love this game, I played this before and found I had to use the internet to figure…"

maya replied Apr 14, 2009 to April Prosperity Game

327 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maddy cat

"look what time it is now! 11:11 ( typing this when I did, was not planned, well not…"

maya replied Apr 12, 2009 to 11:11 story, you got to read this one!

10 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Patrice Ellen

"thanks for the info and help! I really appreciate my palm tree, the weaving pattern…"

maya replied Apr 10, 2009 to Energy requested sent to my palm tree, ( we did not have any rain)

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by maya

"I have been doing this for years, Universe Show me the real money! or this all just…"

maya replied Apr 9, 2009 to April Prosperity Game

327 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maddy cat

"Yeah, I resonate with this big time, Big Time My mom worried excessively about not…"

maya replied Apr 5, 2009 to Shocking realisation of how we recreate our parents' lives...

18 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by LivinMyHappilyEVAafter

"Hi Sandy, you wonderous, generous light being! I just hit your link to write to your…"

maya replied Mar 31, 2009 to

just now

"Thank you dear Sandy you are such a gift to the world, and to all of us here, in pa…"

maya replied Mar 28, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service