Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Silver Girl's Discussions (1,524)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laura, Brandon, I'm still here actually! As for the job part: I got a paid job af…"

Silver Girl replied Sep 19, 2013 to Need some serious help!

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Silver Girl

"When you focus upon what you want and what your wishes are, the universe will delive…"

Silver Girl replied May 10, 2010 to How to use the secret to get something that takes two people to create

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by Silver Girl

"Anything that doesn't happen for you is just not a part of the wonderful future that…"

Silver Girl replied May 10, 2010 to I got a Wonderful Opportunity!! *I LOST IT. I can't believe how.. But I DID* :(

61 May 13, 2010
Reply by Red Rose

"It's a good story! And remember, next time you feel insecure, it just means that the…"

Silver Girl replied May 10, 2010 to Whoops, I didn't trust the universe. :-(

7 May 16, 2010
Reply by Lunar Lady

"Do we feel like that? I remember i used to, but ever since i started learning about…"

Silver Girl replied May 10, 2010 to Why does our vibration change so drastically after SEX?

29 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"You are sooo pretty! Wow! Woman! Why are you not a supermodel?"

Silver Girl replied Oct 24, 2009 to Got a question for a "psychic"? Free Energy Readings (here...no further contact...not advertising anything...got a budding channel that wants some "practice")

341 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

"Ooh this should be exciting! Well, i would like to know what to do/what choice to m…"

Silver Girl replied Oct 23, 2009 to Got a question for a "psychic"? Free Energy Readings (here...no further contact...not advertising anything...got a budding channel that wants some "practice")

341 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

"HI Awesome! Happy belated birthday from me, and many more happy years to come! I lo…"

Silver Girl replied Aug 18, 2009 to It was our beloved Awesome's birthday!

94 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by MP

"Yes! Exactly what i was going to say! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!…"

Silver Girl replied Aug 3, 2009 to Great example of Thinking outside the box & Celebrating Life

50 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by lucky

"I would just poke them with a stick and then see how uptight they get ;-)"

Silver Girl replied Aug 3, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service