Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

QueenHajar I. Akanqi's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"My Dear Sweet Heart, you are Feeling, that can only mean...You Are Alive;-)) But you…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Jan 2, 2013 to A question about how to handle anger and grief

16 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Amelia

"WOW! That's a Big One;-) When you are living from your Heart...Think first and know…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Jan 2, 2013 to How do you follow your heart?

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Spirit Kid

"BINGO...to the last part. now, keep thinking that way. That you are going to receive…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 21, 2012 to Fired the week before CHRISTMAS?!!

33 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Joelle Leigh Phillips

"Muttley you came here to bring joy and unconditional love. Now we are thanking you a…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 20, 2012 to Could people please WISH for Muttley

12 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Flowerpatch

"That's a good place to start, to not worry how it will happen. I've been following C…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 20, 2012 to manfiesting money

4 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by QueenHajar I. Akanqi

"You have the Power...Your Heart! Write down what you are grateful for and read the n…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 20, 2012 to Please send me some positive energy! I could really use it

8 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by MindPowerWords

"What's your account number?...;-))  Start now with sending Peace and love for yourse…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 20, 2012 to IF YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW (21.12.12)

11 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by QueenHajar I. Akanqi

""Tell her to learn to feel from her heart, and not from out side of herself.  Darkne…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 16, 2012 to How to use the LOA to get rid of a real and serious case of possession?

11 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Salome

"I think you have just experience a conscious shift. This is what many are feeling, t…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 10, 2012 to Whoa!!!!!! What the heck just happened to me?!?!?!?!?!

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Silver Moonlight

"I wish everyone will keep in their Hearts all day long is: Peace, Love and Joy. And…"

QueenHajar I. Akanqi replied Dec 10, 2012 to Your Wish Is My Command

1820 Apr 22
Reply by emma

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service