Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Mary K Weinhagen's Discussions (921)

Discussions Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi bcos33! I'd just like to jump in here and remind you that most of the 'choosing'…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Nov 28, 2015 to Need your help, please read

4 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Mary K Weinhagen

"Just ran into this. It might be fun and helpful -- The Best Year Of Your Life -- A c…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Nov 2, 2013 to How do you love yourself?

25 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"The simplest and best way to love yourself is to start telling yourself and others t…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Nov 2, 2013 to How do you love yourself?

25 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"I'm so appreciating the resurrection of a thread started two years ago!!! It's a jui…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Oct 23, 2012 to Ashamed of LOA?

123 Jul 19, 2013

"Hi Michele... I know some very good people making good money with empower network..…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Jul 28, 2012 to Trying to decide if I should sign up for online business.

11 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"Get yourself in the vicinity of HOPE (on the emotional scale) and you have access. :…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Jun 17, 2012 to Any one here know how to enter in your own vortex?

18 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by alistair michael kinnear

"Anna, you don't really want to get rid of your ego... it's a very helpful tool, but…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied May 26, 2012 to Please help me get rid of my ego!!!

4 May 26, 2012
Reply by Anna

"actually... what you've written is GREAT! And yes, the WHO that you are thanking an…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied May 4, 2012 to The Secret and God

10 May 4, 2012
Reply by WonderfulGarth

"How serendipitous... I do a radio program on Wednesday's with an Open Channel and ju…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Apr 18, 2012 to the Universe and Tetris

5 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Sky

"hello fairytale... I'd say your question reveals your doubt... because the question…"

Mary K Weinhagen replied Apr 18, 2012 to clear this up once and for all please : Can illness/disease be cured with LoA?

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Layners

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service