Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Marcia's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"How about this? Gratitude which will bring forth love.  "Thank you, thank you, thank…"

Marcia replied Aug 11, 2015 to What does Rhonda Byrne really mean by "counting things you love"

3 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Lillian P.

"Please don't freak-out.  I can tell you are pretty new at all of this.  My advise to…"

Marcia replied Nov 19, 2013 to Help needed!

7 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Sophia ann

"My wish is for financial indepedence and financial freedom. Is this too much to ask…"

Marcia replied Jun 11, 2010 to Aravelle the Wish Granting Goddess Fairy Godmother Type Person

199 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Love

"I wish to be hired at this interview I go to soon. Out of all the others applying fo…"

Marcia replied Jun 18, 2009 to Your Wish Is My Command

1825 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I would like to be hired when this interview comes up. I am very grateful for this o…"

Marcia replied Jun 18, 2009 to POST A WISH NOW !

900 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by ArtistLaura

"It does bring forth emotions which have been hidden or put back. It is a good thing…"

Marcia replied May 16, 2009 to Meditation

1 May 16, 2009
Reply by Marcia

"This is most excellent. Thank you for sharing. With love Marcia"

Marcia replied May 16, 2009 to The SEVEN QUESTIONS That Can Change Your Life!

12 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Candy

"I have googled Law of Allowing and have found many good sites. What I have found is…"

Marcia replied Dec 30, 2008 to The Law Of Allowing

2 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by frog

"Money is a difficult thing to manifest. What I would do is put the request out there…"

Marcia replied Dec 30, 2008 to manifesting money

21 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Kahu

"Dear Janel, the way you are feeling is just resistance. It is negative energy which…"

Marcia replied Dec 30, 2008 to Severely out of Alignment. PLEASE HELP!!!

8 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Marcia

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service