Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Rogare's Discussions (717)

Discussions Replied To (646) Replies Latest Activity

"Roses, Yes, Yes or Non, No,No Bilateral Why if Why? "

Rogare replied Sep 28 to What happened to this community? So little activity.

17 Oct 8
Reply by Sir Neil

"Perfection is a illusion. What's perfect for one is not perfect for another. It's al…"

Rogare replied Sep 22 to What happened to this community? So little activity.

17 Oct 8
Reply by Sir Neil

"Haven't chatted in a long time. Hope your doing well. :)"

Rogare replied Sep 21 to What happened to this community? So little activity.

17 Oct 8
Reply by Sir Neil

"Money, Money, Money is nothing but scraps of green paper. It means nothing. How can…"

Rogare replied Sep 21 to I don't want to talk adnauseum anylonger about money I want it!

23 Sep 23
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"He is in a better place and some day you will see him again. Your memories of him wi…"

Rogare replied Jun 27 to How to Cope with Death?

8 Sep 6
Reply by Dorothy

"The concept of Being Aware is so simple and yet so many people haves difficulties ac…"

Rogare replied Jun 15 to Awareness: How to become aware

18 Jun 15
Reply by Rogare

"The only way you affect other people is by how you connect with them. Realizing what…"

Rogare replied Jun 5 to Attracting People...

7 Jun 5
Reply by Rogare

"If you were truly unhappy, maybe you made this happen because deep inside you know t…"

Rogare replied Jun 5 to A fresh chance?

11 Jun 6
Reply by Dorothy

"Becoming what you think everyone else wants turns you into, well can you say Baaaaa…"

Rogare replied May 29 to Does we need to fake our person to be acceptable in our societ?

14 May 30
Reply by Dorothy

"This is an SSL certificate issue. This website doesn't have one or it's expired. The…"

Rogare replied May 28 to Hackers

6 May 28
Reply by Rogare

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service